sick and tired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick and tired

finally had to post this ..I am sick and tired of E-mailing these girls and getting no response at all...now I us E-mail because my job is very demanding and at times I have to go in at all hours and react quite quickly,,so trying to phone and conversing could be very disturbing for both parties.....girls I adore all of you but please please answer your mail when contacted ......thank you

Re: sick and tired

I'd second that.

Comment

Re: sick and tired

Email is a huge issue for most of them. I usually get replies but it takes time and says to phone them anyways. Honestly, you will have to find some time to make that phone call because it is the only way you will get anywhere if you want to arrange something. A solid phone number and hearing someones voices to book an arrangement is far more securing than emails, which must be their reason I guess. Albeit they get spammed too and it is an easier time for them to use the phone. Now comes the hard part, making that phone call because email will never work because in the end they will ask you to call them. Though I would put that in, but I agree that email is an ideal contact form.

Comment

Working...
      X