Next Goodhandy's event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Goodhandy's event?

Hi everyone! Can someone answer a few questions for me about Goodhandy's?

I read in Eye Weekly ("Love Bites" column) that there's an I Love Sex party coming up on Tuesday, September 25. It sounds like a potentially great kinky time, with on-premises action.

I'd like to know a bit more detail about what happens at these parties, and tips on how to make the evening a success. I have a girlfriend who might be interested in joining me on this rendezvous, and also an attractive TV. I'm not sure which one to bring at this point (maybe neither the first time).

Anyway, what's involved and what happens in different rooms. How is it set up?

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful answers.

Re: Next Goodhandy's event?

I went to the last I Love Sex event. There was a pretty mixed crowd there - tgirls, a few genetic girls, a couple that I think was a genetic girl and a transgendered F-to-M who put on a pretty hot show standing on the walkway to the second floor, a few lesbians, and then there were the guys. A few gay guys were there, but most of the guys seemed to either be with a girl (either a tgirl or a genetic girl) or interested in the t-girls, so if you wanted to bring someone along, it wouldn't be an issue.

The rooms in the back are open, and either you can close the curtain to the booths for privacy, or if you are in to it leave it open and provide a show for the assembled masses. If you are more daring, there are a few places where you could get right out and do it for the entire place, including the stage, though when I was there no one was that daring.

There are a few barrel dancers, and then they show the orgy at midnight on the big screen, which you can join in for if you wish, or just watch.

It was a pretty good event, and I may go again Tuesday, depending on what happens with my schedule next week.

Hope this helped.

Comment

Working...
    X