Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crossdressers at Goodhandy's - how welcome if not a gorgeous tgirl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crossdressers at Goodhandy's - how welcome if not a gorgeous tgirl?

wanna go out for my first time dressed up, maybe to GoodHandy's for the upcoming "I love sex" party, but i'm a bit intimidated by the pics i've seen. i have a pretty hot body when i'm dressed and shaved, but i don't think my face is all that passable (not ridiculously bad, but not as feminine as the gurls in the pics). is a crossdresser like this going to be welcome if i show up at the door?

Re: crossdressers at Goodhandy's - how welcome if not a gorgeous tgirl?

Anyone is welcome there. I have seen many cross dressers in Goodhandy's and they are more than accepted. I have even spoke with a few of them. Goodhandy's itself is a place where you can be open and free with no one to judge you but yourself. Have fun, but I would try a Saturday night first as a recommendation.

Comment

crossdressers rock they have no attitudes and are always cool to hang out with,yesterday at the lounge i rossdresser drove up while i was out havin a smoke break and she called me over,she looked really hot dressed to the 9s in fishnet stockings 6 inch heels a sexy short dress make up was awesome and a beautifull shy smile,so we talked for a bit and was too scared to go in so i said go to goodhandys youll have a blast.she kept telling me how hot i was and i said stop your givin me a woody and she said well you already gave me one and i looked down and i was like oh man i gotta get me some of that lol so after taking a few pix of me she said she had to go so i gave her a kiss and said ill cya at goodhandys.so to make a long story short ill be tappin that ass on thusday
      lisaparadise

Comment

Originally posted by lisa
        crossdressers rock they have no attitudes and are always cool to hang out with,yesterday at the lounge i rossdresser drove up while i was out havin a smoke break and she called me over,she looked really hot dressed to the 9s in fishnet stockings 6 inch heels a sexy short dress make up was awesome and a beautifull shy smile,so we talked for a bit and was too scared to go in so i said go to goodhandys youll have a blast.she kept telling me how hot i was and i said stop your givin me a woody and she said well you already gave me one and i looked down and i was like oh man i gotta get me some of that lol so after taking a few pix of me she said she had to go so i gave her a kiss and said ill cya at goodhandys.so to make a long story short ill be tappin that ass on thusday
        Not if I get to it first ! Have met a couple of very nice ( and passable ! ) crossdressers there and even taken a little further Sometimes its nice just to hang out and share a couple of drinks....most of the gorgeous tgirls get very busy after 11 and have little time to chat, and some aren't looking for chat 'cause they're working, and there's nothing wrong with that either usually though I have a hard time with G'Handy's as I usually have to work the next day, and can't stay as long as I'd like. Never been on Saturday but I've heard it's not the same ie. no diamond room action

Comment

z

lisaparadise

View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Online) Re: crossdressers at Goodhandy's - how welcome if not a gorgeous tgirl?
          ? Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 07:41:19 AM ? Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And how do I get in on that?

Comment

There were a few cross-dressers at the last I Love Sex event, but I have seen more at the Thursday or Saturday nights. I find that Thursday or Saturday is a little more laid back and more like a club, whereas the I Love Sex party was a little more "in your face" and focused on sexing it up. If you want to get laid or watch others get laid, I think the I Love Sex party will work for you, but if you are just looking to hang out and have a good time, I would go on Thursday or Saturday.

Comment

Oh Dear, "sex it up" at a sex party, who would have thought?

Comment

Hi aneasygurl!!!
                I'm CD too and my first place was George's Play. I've been there once.
                I really want to go to Goodhandy's someday. We can go together if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Mia View Post
                  Hi aneasygurl!!!
                  I'm CD too and my first place was George's Play. I've been there once.
                  I really want to go to Goodhandy's someday. We can go together if you want.
                  3 year old thread

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
                    3 year old thread
                    I can't believe that I posted on it back in 2007 and I am still around to post again in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
                      3 year old thread
                      It is still 100% valid.

Members are encouraged to add to an old thread than start a new one if a thread exists that is exactly what they want to say.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
                      Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

Working...
                      X