Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samara Ottawa

Hi Guys,

I'm a curious newbie here I just saw Samara pics who is in Ottawa. I was wondering if anyone has any info on her and the type of service she provides. Anything would be appreciated .

Thanks

Re: Samara Ottawa

She's been reviewed here - all positive from what I can remember. Try a search.

Comment

I saw Samara when she was living in Toronto maybe a year and half ago. Very open minded, more top than bottom, very pleasant, no attitude. Worth going for, have fun.

Comment

I can also confirm the statement, she is hot, more top than bottom, open minded and very nice

Comment

I agree with the earlier posts, and I had a great time with Samara too.

Comment

You can't go wrong with Samara. She's a living GODDESS in my book. Hands down... best, most beautiful, sexy time I've ever had.

Oh how I miss her... wish she'd come back to T.O.

Comment

She is great but be aware she is an agressive top. When I saw her she jammed her love pole into my mouth as far as she could and kept it there. She likes to choke you a little with her monster. I enjoyed it! Same thing when she topped me; she put me in all sorts of positions and pumped away like mad - it was fabulous!

Comment

Like I said... I really miss her! Samara, if you're reading this, please come back to T.O.!!!... or at least for a visit.... ahh the memories...

Comment

Working...
                X