Posts by admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts by admin

I just want to know if anyone else is fed up with all these posts by admin?

It takes so long to sort through the "garbage" to find out what is going on which is what quick links new post is for, that it is useless.

Re: Posts by admin

Originally posted by justme

It takes so long to sort through the "garbage" to find out what is going on which is what quick links new post is for, that it is useless.
    co-sign
    lisaparadise

Comment

Careful or you may get censored or banned...... mustn't upset the higher powers!!!

Comment

Spare him, he is a new member.

Comment

Originally posted by justme

I agree! I used to enjoy this sight, now there seems to be 99% spam under "New Posts" thanks to admin.

If I want spam, I'll just check my Yahoo mail box!

Comment

hahahah I love this topic....give me more! yeyeyeye tell me what you don't like hahahha

I love it that one guy who joined in 05 made this his 6th contribution.....congratulations on the 6th mate!

Funny it might just be me....but if I need to look up new posts I look in the sections called tgirl chat , reviews or traveling tgirls.......3 section

The new posts are in new sections that you wouldn't have looked in ANYWAY.....so your point is ....you can't use "lastest posts feature" wow you can't look up the latest 5 posts..... I'm not really feeling your pain hrg:

People who complain usually have the least to contribute because they are just sitting around scratching their assholes and fingering their rim juice. Then while eating their burrito....they get the bright idea...hey lets make a post....I'm not happy because i can't be lazy anymore and sit back and just click one link and read....now I have to click 3 links and not contribute! Lord have mercy!

Look at all the views hehe

I guess people do read the crap

Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Working...
            X