Madison from the Lounge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison from the Lounge?

It has been several months since the beautiful Madison has been dancing at the Lounge - what happened to her? She was hot!, hot!, hot! Any chance of her returning?

Paul the Professor

Re: Madison from the Lounge?

Originally posted by paulprofessor
    It has been several months since the beautiful Madison has been dancing at the Lounge - what happened to her? She was hot!, hot!, hot! Any chance of her returning?

Paul the Professor
    hi paul, Madison is very happy at her regular job and is missed not only by you guys who came to see her but from us girls who had the pleasure of working with her and learning what it takes to be a girl and not a tgirl.without a doubt the most passable tgirl ive ever seen and the most genuine as well,we all miss her very much and maybe with any luck she will make an appearance at the lounge in the near future.
    lisaparadise

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but any update on the beautiful Madison? Any chance of her coming out or retirement?

Paul the Professor

Comment

Originally posted by paulprofessor View Post
        I know this is an old thread, but any update on the beautiful Madison? Any chance of her coming out or retirement?

Paul the Professor

I think it's time to let her go. I knew a couple of female strippers that once they left, they never went back.
        "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
          I think it's time to let her go. I knew a couple of female strippers that once they left, they never went back.
          Yep, wishful thinking.
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
          X