TV slut looking for group action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV slut looking for group action

TV slut with great legs and a fine ass looking to play the party slut for groups of classy guys. I love to dress the part: 6 inch ankle strap heels, seamed stockings, corset with garters, tight leather ball stretcher, nipples clamped tight, leather collar, long wild hair and the slut red lips. Very few rules: classy d/d free guys, balls full for me and the first round I am doggie and everyone takes it straight to the ass with their first full load then asss to mouth so I can suck every last drop while the next guy mounts that fine ass for his turn. I love to please my men, men in groups, men with their balls full looking for a good time with a hot cumslut. I do love it rough, guys manhandling me, my balls in a tight leather ball stretcher, my nipples clamped tight, guys mounting me one after the other taking their pleasure from my tight ass pumping their balls dry for me, dropping load after load for me, I have to take it, take it all, every load where they want, up the ass, on my face, in my mouth, I have no choice, I lust for it, I crave it, to feel them arch their back and then that hard meat begins to throb and the balls begin to pump and they pump dry and omg I love it, I love to feel the balls pump hard, pumping that load, pumping it for me, oh yes, that's what I want- is that what you want? I am looking for guys that want to pull together a nice group in their area, I will get to you, get the hotel and be the party slut of your dreams. I am not a pro, just a cumslut looking for discreet but, nasty action with groups of classy guys. Pics are on my yahoo group page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CDPartySluts

my new profile name: TVPartyGurl

Comment

Comment

looks like fun

Comment

Suzy needs to spread her cheeks so we can see the brown eye.

Comment

You will be having safe sex won't you?

Comment

Comment

Well then I am out!!!

Comment

By Cooldude's responce, and your deleted messages, I'm guessing this is all bareback? Not a good idea.

Comment

Yeah, she is just too much. You gotta be mentally unstable to do something like what she wants.

Comment

Not smart at all. It may turn you on in the moment, but as soon as that moment is gone, and you realise you might be infected, you're fucked(Excuse my language, but on this subject, that's what it is). There's no undo button in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X