Yum 10th anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yum 10th anniversary

GUYS its yums 10th annervarsary party this coming thursday and i want everyone to show up.yum has done alot of good things for us girls and weve all made a ton of dough off our shoots so please come to goodhandys and support us check out the line up of girls there http://ladyplus.com/party.htm http://www.goodhandys.com/clubInfo-thursdays.htm
    lisaparadise

Re: Yum 10th anniversary

I will be attending this with Lisa... I know Alyssa will most likely be attending also... this was on Yums site...

Canadian shemale lovers prepare yourselves!

On Thurday October 4th, at Goodhandy's Toronto's first Pansexual Playground, there will be a Shemale Yum 10th Anniversary Party. Many of the finest girls Shemale Yum has offered in recent years, appear on a regular basis at this fun club including Cheska, Lisa Paradise and we plan for those girls to be there as well as other hot Canadian tgirls and some other Yum girls.

So save the date and go out and see your favourite girls. For more information about location and the Goodhandy's please go to http://www.goodhandys.com

The girls will be handing out Shemale Yum and Grooby goodies including free passes and DVD's!!!

Comment

I wish I could be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana
        I will be attending this with Lisa... I know Alyssa will most likely be attending also... this was on Yums site...

On Thurday October 4th, at Goodhandy's Toronto's first Pansexual Playground, there will be a Shemale Yum 10th Anniversary Party. Many of the finest girls Shemale Yum has offered in recent years, appear on a regular basis at this fun club including Cheska, Lisa Paradise and we plan for those girls to be there as well as other hot Canadian tgirls and some other Yum girls.

So save the date and go out and see your favourite girls. For more information about location and the Goodhandy's please go to http://www.goodhandys.com

The girls will be handing out Shemale Yum and Grooby goodies including free passes and DVD's!!!

oh girl, i havent had sex in how long and your gonna ride with me lol you are a brave soul ill give ya that lol
        lisaparadise

Comment

This party sounds HOT! Yum has shown many of our (and the rest of the country's) hottest tgirl.
          I hope it's as good as it sounds. I'm getting hard just thinking of it. I wonder if there will be any surprise appearances?

Comment

I will also probably show up to this, but I refuse to sign any autographs till the video is released on the site

Comment

Originally posted by lisa
              Originally posted by Ana

oh girl, i havent had sex in how long and your gonna ride with me lol you are a brave soul ill give ya that lol
              Well ya know we could always fool around in the diamond room? Think you can handle my tool?

xox

Ana

Comment

Originally posted by Ana
                Originally posted by lisa
                Originally posted by Ana

Well ya know we could always fool around in the diamond room? Think you can handle my tool?

xox

Ana
                awe you know me girl i need to do it right in the open on the table just like last time lol
                lisaparadise

Comment

You'll spill my Beer and Tequila!!!!

theladyboyforums.com
                  asiants.com
                  tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by brualex336
                    This party sounds HOT! Yum has shown many of our (and the rest of the country's) hottest tgirl.
                    I hope it's as good as it sounds. I'm getting hard just thinking of it. I wonder if there will be any surprise appearances?
                    If you look on Ladyplus I think you will see some suprise girls, that will also be at the party on Thursday.
                    Hint: they are from out of town.
                    There may also be tgirls that i don't even know are coming because I put the word out to almost all the models I have shot plus a number of other Models, which is quite a few.
                    You may not want to miss this one.
                    theladyboyforums.com
                    asiants.com
                    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Craigyb
                      Originally posted by brualex336
                      If you look on Ladyplus I think you will see some suprise girls, that will also be at the party on Thursday.
                      Hint: they are from out of town.
                      There may also be tgirls that i don't even know are coming because I put the word out to almost all the models I have shot plus a number of other Models, which is quite a few.
                      You may not want to miss this one.
                      i saw the line up for thursday night if this doesnt pack the place then somethings seriously wrong so guys please get your butts out there to goodhandys so ill atleast have some eye candy to look at.
                      lisaparadise

Comment

Originally posted by buckn77
                        I will also probably show up to this, but I refuse to sign any autographs till the video is released on the site
                        i knew i created a monter damn it.your signing my copy for free remember i know where ya live bitch
                        lisaparadise

Comment

Craigyb, yo da man. Bring on the ladies!

Comment

Oh but Craig we could always use you for this little sexscapade....

xox

Ana

Comment

Originally posted by Ana

Oh but Craig we could always use you for this little sexscapade....

xox

Ana
                              Ok, but I'll spill my beer for sure then!
                              theladyboyforums.com
                              asiants.com
                              tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                              X