Tgirl-F-M Trio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgirl-F-M Trio

Has anyone here done a session with a tgirl and a female? I am in the process of lining one up.

Just wondering whether anyone can offer any experiences.

Re: Tgirl-F-M Trio

I haven't done that one yet. Let us know how it works out. And as important, who it was with.

KC

Comment

It's certainly a fantasy of mine.

Comment

I would love that. I think Lucy B offers that service on her website. Check that out.

Comment

Yeah Lucy had offered that sort of scenario to me and although I would LOVE to partake my piggy bank was just not full enough and ......opps ran out of excuses.
          No question though it would be Hot!!

Comment

I was hoping that someone had actually done it . . .but nevertheless, it's interesting that it is the fantasy of many.

In the session I am planning, I have known both the lady and the tgirl for some time. The tgirl has never seen a pussy, never mind entered one.. and the lady is curious to meet and see a real tgirl. So the vibes are good.

Whether I reveal names will depend on them. Both are working girls but this may cross the line for some clients of theirs. In any case, if it all works out and they want to do it again, I will figure out how to make the info available.So stay tuned.

Comment

Ana just recently posted she is traveling to Ottawa and bringing a girlfriend so that might be an option for those interested in trying it out.

Comment

Originally posted by mr-kink
                I was hoping that someone had actually done it . . .but nevertheless, it's interesting that it is the fantasy of many.

In the session I am planning, I have known both the lady and the tgirl for some time. The tgirl has never seen a pussy, never mind entered one.. and the lady is curious to meet and see a real tgirl. So the vibes are good.

Whether I reveal names will depend on them. Both are working girls but this may cross the line for some clients of theirs. In any case, if it all works out and they want to do it again, I will figure out how to make the info available.So stay tuned.
                I've done it. It was with Krista (Now Nallah) and her girlfriend. Not the greatest as the girlfriend wasn't too into it. She gave me some oral, asked if I wanted to fuck the g/f, but didn't cuz I wanted to ram Krista. Wasn't too pricey, can't remember exactly what I paid, but it was around $50-$70 extra for the 3some.

Comment

How about a tgirl M-M trio?

Comment

Well, the appointed time came... I picked up the F, all dressed in black. T girl's phone was onn v/m and stayed there for the better part of an hour. Maybe she got cold feet, maybe some other emergency. Who knows? I drove the F back home. She was as diappointed as I was.

As for M+M+tgirl get-togther, yeah, I am interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X