Be careful on Homewood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful on Homewood!

I found these videos on youtube. Some of the local residents are filming the girls and their clients on Homewood.

Re: Be careful on Homewood!

losers
    lisaparadise

Comment

wow I knew this was coming once that guy posted he would do it to show the girls on here

well....it doesn't take a brain surgeon....

I THINK that would have to be Wellsley

Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Nice bod on the one in white hot pants.

Comment

What is the Homewood intersection where the ladies hangout?
          Not familiar with the area, so please help me out
          Thank you

Comment

I feel bad for the T-Girls who have to choose to work, or have to work in public, I did so myself and would do it again. These residents (the guys filming) are not just doing this to secure their street, they are belittling and humiliating these T-Girls, and I find that disgusting. Not all T-Girls can afford to run newspaper ads, or even have a safe space to entertain clients. So sometimes they have no choice but to put themselves out there for survival. I understand that the people living in the area want their streets to be quiet and crime free, but this is tactic is uncalled for (not the filming, the insulting comments).
            Many newspapers have made mention of the "take our neighborhood back" campaign over the last year or so. It is amazing how many people (T-Girls and clients especially), have ignored this. It will be getting worse before it gets better. They have been, and will continue to film faces, license plates and incidents in their area. This is not just going to be in one spot, it will be and is already done all around the "stroll" area. So knowing the exact location of this filming, will not help you.
            The residents in this area would have left well enough alone, if it wasn't for the noise (cars honking, suburban boys yelling out of cars, and Trannies screaming on the street). It is not as much that the ladies are out making their money, it is as much that it creates a disturbance while they are doing so.
            If you are doing anything illegal in public areas including: streets, parking lots and parks etc... It is all being documented. Come on people, lets wakeup, this is the twenty-first century, even cameras have cameras and they are everywhere.
            If you don't want to get caught, don't do your deeds in public, or at least be discrete about it. It is not a crime to be seen talking to people on the street or getting in and out of cars. But if people are filming you, it could end up being humiliating for all parties concerned.
            And I would hate for this to be yet another way for people to make fun of T-Girls, and also make us all look pathetic and unimportant.
            Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion on this subject, and I am not speaking for T-Girls everywhere.
            Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Shemale Amanda
              I feel bad for the T-Girls who have to choose to work, or have to work in public, I did so myself and would do it again. These residents (the guys filming) are not just doing this to secure their street, they are belittling and humiliating these T-Girls, and I find that disgusting. Not all T-Girls can afford to run newspaper ads, or even have a safe space to entertain clients. So sometimes they have no choice but to put themselves out there for survival. I understand that the people living in the area want their streets to be quiet and crime free, but this is tactic is uncalled for (not the filming, the insulting comments).
              Many newspapers have made mention of the "take our neighborhood back" campaign over the last year or so. It is amazing how many people (T-Girls and clients especially), have ignored this. It will be getting worse before it gets better. They have been, and will continue to film faces, license plates and incidents in their area. This is not just going to be in one spot, it will be and is already done all around the "stroll" area. So knowing the exact location of this filming, will not help you.
              The residents in this area would have left well enough alone, if it wasn't for the noise (cars honking, suburban boys yelling out of cars, and Trannies screaming on the street). It is not as much that the ladies are out making their money, it is as much that it creates a disturbance while they are doing so.
              If you are doing anything illegal in public areas including: streets, parking lots and parks etc... It is all being documented. Come on people, lets wakeup, this is the twenty-first century, even cameras have cameras and they are everywhere.
              If you don't want to get caught, don't do your deeds in public, or at least be discrete about it. It is not a crime to be seen talking to people on the street or getting in and out of cars. But if people are filming you, it could end up being humiliating for all parties concerned.
              And I would hate for this to be yet another way for people to make fun of T-Girls, and also make us all look pathetic and unimportant.
              Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion on this subject, and I am not speaking for T-Girls everywhere.
              Amanda
              co-sign
              lisaparadise

Comment

Big brother is always watching

Comment

Perhaps as a community we can look out for each other. Despite the differences between tgirls and the men who love them, I believe we are in this together.

If any of us are on the street we should try to act civilly. Remember that people live in these neighbourhoods. Let's not race our cars around but drive in an appropriate fashion. Let's not scream at the girls on the street but treat them with respect. Let's act appropriately in back alleys and if we have no other place let's at least clean up after ourselves.

If we see anyone filming let's come back here and warn others. I hope this helps!

Comment

Anyone know who Ms. white hot pants is? She's stunning!

Comment

Watch as the MILITARY STATE...Approaches.
                      You've seen the movies of Government control...now prepare to live it...
                      Your life is not your own its the life of the STATE!!!
                      Fascism lives.(apparently)
                      @tsmile004 on twitter

Comment

"Big brother is always watching "

"Watch as the MILITARY STATE...Approaches."

LOL...........these are citizens filming other citizens who are in public and have no expectation of privacy.

I don't know about you but i wouldn't want prostitutes and john's hanging around my neighborhood. I might do the same thing.

On to more important matters.........who the fuck is the chick in the white hot pants? She's hot.

Comment

To echo others....who's the girl in the white pants?! Someone has got to know....

Comment

The comments of Shemale Amanda

Yes it's unfortunate there are girls who ply their profession on the public streets. Some I suspect do so for dual purposes. I concur also the residents of any neighbourhood have the right to object.

Would it be helpful if the more affluent girls adopted those short on resources? Offering to share accommodation for business and hygienic purposes? Giving a hand up may just reduce the community problem to acceptable levels. If that's possible.
                            But then again where do the less fortunate girls reside and how do they subsist during the cold months of winter?

I don't know how prevalent the drug culture is among the profession. I suspect many of the street corner girls are indigent because much of their income is consumed on illicit substances. Is it not time to launch
                            a full scale effort to help the drug addicted into recovery programs? Putting their lives together, reestablishing their self-worth, and promoting worthwhile people programs are priceless!

Until dignity retakes it's rightful place among the profession, rejection by neighbourhood watch groups will only intensify. Can't say as I blame them. Drunken rowdiness , lewd behaviour, profane language ,are hardly attractions likely to draw applause from local residents. If the professional tgirl insists she is professional then it's time to repossess the word 'professional' with proactive responses.

Comment

I will have to say that I was originally suprised that the tranny stroll in Toronto was right behind a public school.
                              Other cities they tend to be in a slightly more commercial areas.
                              theladyboyforums.com
                              asiants.com
                              tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                              X