Currency Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currency Exchange

I'm planning another trip up to the Toronto area from here in NEw York State and was wondering if the girls accept donations in American $$ or should I exchange some American roses for Canadian roses? With the exchnage rate being what it is, its not worth the effort but I don't want to find out the girls don't want our roses. Your replies are appreciated, Thanks!

Re: Currency Exchange

Originally posted by bluequad
    I'm planning another trip up to the Toronto area from here in NEw York State and was wondering if the girls accept donations in American $$ or should I exchange some American roses for Canadian roses? With the exchnage rate being what it is, its not worth the effort but I don't want to find out the girls don't want our roses. Your replies are appreciated, Thanks!
    nope i accept visa mastercard and my all time favorite american usd that way i can take it back to mexico in january when i finish the next phase in my transition
    lisaparadise

Comment

I think the best answer Bluequad is to ask the girls you are thinking about seeing.

Some travel, some don't. The dollars are close right now that I can understand not wanting to exchange any.

Comment

Thanks Lisa and far2crazy, I'll call the girls before I go on my trip up north and ask if they prefer Canadian Roses to American Roses. I would hate to bring the wrong roses and end up not getting the thorn

Comment

Working...
        X