can't decide between T and L...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't decide between T and L...

Hey ladies and gentlemen, I am trying to see a "good" shemale and I have narrowed it down to two ladies. They are Lucy B. and Tia Phoenixx, but I just cant decide. I have read very good reviews about both, they r both fine looking ladies. I have spoken to both of them and they are very professional and sweet to talk too. I am torn. So please help me. Who is the most genuine, warm and really loves and enjoys what she does (no fake moaning and groaning).
    Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

Re: can't decide between T and L...

I've never met Tia but I certainly intend to. She gets awesome reviews. I been with Lucy quite a few times and she has always been alot of fun. She is versatile and will even do threesomes if requested. Not a clockwatcher although I never seem to last the hour.

My thoughts are once you try one, it won't take long for you to try the other. You can't go wrong with either.

KC

Comment

I agree with KC. I haven't spent time with Tia either although I've read those same wonderful reviews. I've spent time with Lucy B on two seperate occasions and she's not only beautiful, she has a great personality too. The thing that impresses me so much about Lucy is that 18 months passed between visits and she remembered everything we talked about. Even that I have a cat! Now that's someone who doesn't just view you as a client but is interested in who you are as a person too!

Comment

Why choose when you can have both? I have been with Lucy and with Tia, they are both wonderful people providing wonderful times!

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT. I WILL HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION AND SEE ONE OF THEM FOR NOW AND LIKE ONE OF U SAID, SEE THE OTHER ONE NEXT TIME.

THANKS A LOT

Comment

Working...
          X