Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some multiple pics I made for some of the hottest shemale babes! CHECK IN NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some multiple pics I made for some of the hottest shemale babes! CHECK IN NOW!!!

I really hope you'll like these kind of pics, I'm an amateur with making these sort of pics but hey, I tried to do my best and besides it's the pics of the shemales that count, right?

If there would be any comment plzzz give them to me! And also if you want to see more of this kind of pics or if you have a shemale request yourself, just name the shemale and maybe add a picture of her so I can look into my huge shemale database(about 115gb large) if I can find her so I can make this sort of pics with galleries of you're requested shemale.

Owkey here are a few examples:

First one is non the less: Miss Alexra aka Emerald

BTW: srr for my bad English, I'm Dutch and not to familliar with English!
    I love all but only things with dicks, big dicks!

Re: Some multiple pics I made for some of the hottest shemale babes! CHECK IN NO

The second one is : Miss Vicki

Comment

Re: Some multiple pics I made for some of the hottest shemale babes! CHECK IN NO

And for the third and the fourth I took 2 hot Brazillian shemale babes named: miss Cinthia and miss Carla:

ENJOY... !!!

Many grtz!

Comment

Due the problem with to big file size for one post, here is the one and only miss Carla:

Bye! And enjoy!

Comment

Re: Some multiple pics I made for some of the hottest shemale babes! CHECK IN NOW!!!

I love the way emerald cums.... first a little and just when you think it is over (4-5 seconds into the orgasm) she spurts more and more.....beautiful
          When Life Becomes A Pain in the Ass, Use More Lube, or Learn to Enjoy it.

Comment

do u have any pics of urself?

Comment

Do you have any pics with a TS girl name alexis

http://galleries.grooby.com/yum09al/01.jpg

Comment

:@ stevieb: Yes indeed! Damn I love Alexra so much, when she cums, when she smiles, when she swallow her own cum and when she still keep laughing, just wonderful!

:@Mohawk: You kodda be kidding me? why do you ask that question for? Are you serieus? Why should I post some pictures of myself instead of all these hot shemale babes, are you crazy?! Me so ugly between all those hot shemale babes ... YEAH!

Anyway, I don't excacly know If I have some pics of that hot shemale boy. Maybe, could be possible... I'll check later on.

Grtz!

Comment

Re: Some multiple pics I made for some of the hottest shemale babes! CHECK IN NOW!!!

post a link of that one girl cumming!

Comment

Working...
                  X