Time to say Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say Thank you!

I just noticed I reached Full Member status going past the 50 post mark. It made me smile and feel like a real part of this community that is made up of people from all walks of life. I hope I've provided good information that others have found helpful and I want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all those who have helped me with information in the past. There are too many to mention but I'm very grateful to all. I'd also like to thank Craigyb for all of his hard work, both here and for Yum. Although I'm sure you enjoy your work, it's still WORK and you deserve to get a sincere "thank you"! Your intelligent posts here have given me wonderful insight into the girls I'm interested in meeting and the photos and videos you shoot for Yum allows me to not only see the beautiful girls but lets me see a little into their personalities. Last but certainly not least, I want to thank the admin of these forums. Although I don't know who you are, if I had the opportunity, I would love to thank you in person. As someone whose job involves working with computer networks, building and maintaining very large intranets and websites for several businesses and fully understand the complexities that come with this type of work, you do a tremendous job. When your work is vastly done behind the scenes, sometimes people forget that without you, and others like you, there is no tgirlforums, Eros, Yum and the list goes on. So thank you!!

With my Thank you's done, I think I'll go out and buy myself something nice to celebrate becoming a full member here. Have a great weekend everyone!

Re: Time to say Thank you!

Originally posted by bluequad
    I just noticed I reached Full Member status going past the 50 post mark. It made me smile and feel like a real part of this community that is made up of people from all walks of life. I hope I've provided good information that others have found helpful and I want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all those who have helped me with information in the past. There are too many to mention but I'm very grateful to all. I'd also like to thank Craigyb for all of his hard work, both here and for Yum. Although I'm sure you enjoy your work, it's still WORK and you deserve to get a sincere "thank you"! Your intelligent posts here have given me wonderful insight into the girls I'm interested in meeting and the photos and videos you shoot for Yum allows me to not only see the beautiful girls but lets me see a little into their personalities. Last but certainly not least, I want to thank the admin of these forums. Although I don't know who you are, if I had the opportunity, I would love to thank you in person. As someone whose job involves working with computer networks, building and maintaining very large intranets and websites for several businesses and fully understand the complexities that come with this type of work, you do a tremendous job. When your work is vastly done behind the scenes, sometimes people forget that without you, and others like you, there is no tgirlforums, Eros, Yum and the list goes on. So thank you!!

With my Thank you's done, I think I'll go out and buy myself something nice to celebrate becoming a full member here. Have a great weekend everyone!
    wtf ya didnt thank me lol hahhaha that was a great post very well thought out now go have a nice weekend congrats
    lisaparadise

Comment

I'm past 350, maybe I will get myself a treat I also wanted to extend my thanks to CraigyB, I know in the future when I go to Thailand he will help me out greatly. Thank Admin for hosting the forum. I could put a long list of t-girls to thank also for the wonderful times I shared since I became involved in their community back in March. I have learned very much and there is more to learn. Enjoy it, the road has just begun.

Comment

good stuff
        Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Working...
        X