Anyone spent a weekend with a tgirl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone spent a weekend with a tgirl?

I was thinking about spending a weekend with a tgirl and was wondering if anyone has done this? Is it quite expensive and worth it? Did you just get tired of it- too much of a good thing? What types of things did you do? - Besides the obvious!! Were you at her place or yours or a hotel? Any experiences you want to share would be great!
    I was thinking of Tia or Lucy if it matters- I don't even know for sure they offer a whole weekend experience.
    thanks!

Re: Anyone spent a weekend with a tgirl?

Lucy offered weekends a while back, but I'm not sure she still does. Tia also offers weekends and they are great.
    Others also offer full weekends. I would suggest you spend a session or two with the girl before committing to a full weekend, that's a lot of time and money to invest if you don't hit it off, like a weekend in Montreal I once had.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Aston Martin-
      What do you think is "reasonable" to pay? What types of things do you do - I mean, dinners. etc, site-seeing or just hang out at their place or a hotel?
      Sorry about your weekend in Montreal- I'm sure you must've had a little fun!

Comment

Whats reasonable and whats expected may be 2 different things.
        Why don't you just ask them.
        And when you have a review, then put it in this section.

Comment

I had a TS girlfriend for 9 months here in Thailand.... It was great... She was so convincing nobody, i mean nobody could tell she was a tgirl. Everyone thought she was a girl.. taxi drivers hitting on her, dudes at the mall it was nuts (no pun intended)... she was a very good girl and not a prostitute... if you ever get the chance, you can find a tgirl here for free, at the very worst you'd have to pay $30/day as many days as you like.. or pay like $600/month if you put them on 'payroll'
          My Shemale blog: TSJunction.com

Comment

Who needs a car and insurance when you can have a t-girl for $600/month.

Comment

Originally posted by sensual_lover20
              Who needs a car and insurance when you can have a t-girl for $600/month.
              WHAT ARE YOU GONNA RIDE HER TO THE MALL ?
              BUT SHE DEFINITLY WOULDENT BE RIDING YOU TO THE BANK AT $600 PER MONTH

Comment

Working...
              X