Bangkok Girl - CBC Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Girl - CBC Documentary

Before anyone flames me I know that "girls" are not on topic in this forum. I saw this documentary called Bangkok Girl. It's about the sex trade in Thailand. I for one have always wanted to travel to Thailand or Philippines for a 'vacation'. Watching this documentary and the story about this bar girl named Pla broke my heart. I'm not here to boycott anyone or anything. I just hope that those who have gone to these countries / or plan to go there remember that these girls and t-girls are real people with real feelings. Please treat them that way.

Here's a trailer:

Re: Bangkok Girl - CBC Documentary

I agree for your good post, you did the right thing
    http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=3455.0
    Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Its a hard life for those girls,when u sell sex to random ppl u eventually stop feeling love. If girls stay in that business long enough they will never truly know happyness.But many of them dont have a choice,imagine ur fathers dead,ur mothers sick and u have 4 siblings to take care of...Even if u had a job,that might still not be enough. They grow up under different conditions then other ppl,so dont judge unless you've been in their shoes.

Comment

No ones judging the girls man

Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
          No ones judging the girls man

Exactly. All I'm hoping is that people who have plans to visit these countries to indulge in the sex trade do so with their eyes open. These girls / ladyboys are not pieces of meat. Sadly that is how they are treated.

Comment

Working...
          X