Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm New w/Tons of questions!Does a she stand a chance up next to a Shemale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm New w/Tons of questions!Does a she stand a chance up next to a Shemale?

Hi , I do hope to have some response's to this post. Also I do hope I'm doing it right?!Anyway I've become aware
    that my sig.other (male),has this thing with a shemale, and quite the secret obsession. You see its all cool with me I have a really open mind.Did I mention I'm Female. Well He don't know I have any idea, The last week I've been check'n things out and needless to say now I'm obsessed, You all are beautiful,sexy you have cocks and none of the crappy things that females have.See I read a letter and I'm starting to believe that I just don't stand a chance?
    What are some things I could do to even the odds alittle maybe??

Re: I'm New w/Tons of questions!Does a she stand a chance up next to a Shemale?

Crazyfrk - I'd venture your not going to receive a great number of reply's from most who are in direct competition with you. Nor, are the professionals who empathize with you, about to extricate you from your dilemma. They're not being mean. Simply protective of their vested interests. I'm certain you see my point.

It all comes down to choice. We men are extremely fickle. If say your man has experienced a sexual fantasy not possible with you, and he is 'hooked' with the bait received, it may be a long time before he reluctantly turns his back on the newly discovered appetite.

On the other hand don't give up on yourself. Maintain the high standards of personal dress and grooming that attracted him in the first place. Initial pleasures in a relationship are not easily forgotten.
    Be as seductive and alluring as possible during the hours your man is most susceptible to having sex with you. Make it as memorable a session as you possibly can. You've nothing to lose and if he's worth fighting for .... do it !

You cry for help is sincere as is my feeble reply of assistance.
    I wish you every success.

Comment

If you are finding you're into shemales as well you might also just want to let him know straight up. Myself personally I'm still mainly attracted to women, but I also have an interest in t-girls and if my gf was into them also, that would be a major plus in my mind. Who says you have to compete with the tgirl when you and your BF could both enjoy some fun with one.

I guess it depends on how well you think you know your BF and how you think he'll react.

Comment

Thanks Much for both replies. In answer to you shy guy ,Yes I'm finding that Shemales are a major turn on to me
        is this strange Idon't know but I do know my I'm intouch with what trips my trigger so to speak " and let me say I think I've come across a really great thing !? Shemales are just an exciting sexy turn on like "" the hole ball of wax in one"WOW! So is this a bad thing? I do hope not ,and I do hope I offend no one believe me not my intent. Thanks Again !

Comment

I don't want to hijack your topic, but I do like women and I only copulate with women. However, like you, I am turned on by tgirls to a point that I'm afraid that I might not want a female anymore after having sexual relations with a shemale. It's definitely unfounded and perhaps silly.

Sometime, I wish I'll have an awful experience with a shemale that just destroys with obsession of mine.

So in conclusion, sorry I am of no useful help and yes be very afraid. Shemales have a leg up on you.

Comment

Originally posted by evilernie
            I don't want to hijack your topic, but I do like women and I only copulate with women. However, like you, I am turned on by tgirls to a point that I'm afraid that I might not want a female anymore after having sexual relations with a shemale. It's definitely unfounded and perhaps silly.

Sometime, I wish I'll have an awful experience with a shemale that just destroys with obsession of mine.

So in conclusion, sorry I am of no useful help and yes be very afraid. Shemales have a leg up on you.
            I have felt the same way at times. Many of us are in the same boat.

Comment

Wow, I wish this was my woman typing. Damn, it could be. Baby if that's you just let me know. We'll have lot's of fun.

If it is not you, don't be shy to ask your man if he would like to spice it up. If you feel he is into being a bottom, buy a stapon and when he walks in have it on. Or start slower by playing with his butthole. A nice rimming wakes us up. And if none of this works, just contact me through here, we'll set up an appointment with Lucy B. and I will show you what your competition is.

Looking forward to hearing form you,

KC

Comment

Hey you all THANKS your just better than better all your replies have been so helpfull. And on the nail I'm gonna try
                and bring this out to him and who knows?? All I can say is I hope he's well rested when he get in this weekend if not
                well I'll let him sleep than knock his boots off" and than hopefully then we can do some exploring together" if nothing else I'll be in touch KC cuz I'm not given this one up untouched "if get my meaning" PEACE and thanks !! PS Idon't want this to end need to know how to keep rambling with E1 ?? THANKS!!!

Comment

anybody who thinks a shemale is prettier or hotter than a genetic girl is only lying to themselves,woman are gods gift to all of us,there on a pedestol no shemale can ever get to .when a woman is dressed to the 9s theres no better site in the world,just my thoughts
                  lisaparadise

Comment

Nice words Lisa, well put.

Comment

Originally posted by lisa
                      anybody who thinks a shemale is prettier or hotter than a genetic girl is only lying to themselves,woman are gods gift to all of us,there on a pedestol no shemale can ever get to .when a woman is dressed to the 9s theres no better site in the world,just my thoughts
                      Fish anyone?
                      I have to disagree with you Lisa,there is not a generic woman alive [ok, maybe Beyonce] who is as hot as a beautiful Shemale dressed to the 9's. Only my subjective opinion of course, but 'hotness' is a personal taste, it's what stirs your senses and your loins, and i know what stirs mine.
                      Lisas comments expose the basic paradox that exists in the Shemale world . Tgirls are wannabee women who often feel inferior to their Genetic counterparts, while the men who are attracted to them are stimulated by the fusion of the sexes that exists so beautifully in them. Consequently Tgirls want a man who is not into shemales [yet] as this confirms their femininity and the men who are allready 'believers' are dismissed as 'Tranny Chasers'.

Post-op anyone?
                      you're only as sick as your secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboy
                        Originally posted by lisa
                        Fish anyone?
                        I have to disagree with you Lisa,there is not a generic woman alive [ok, maybe Beyonce] who is as hot as a beautiful Shemale dressed to the 9's. Only my subjective opinion of course, but 'hotness' is a personal taste, it's what stirs your senses and your loins, and i know what stirs mine.
                        Lisas comments expose the basic paradox that exists in the Shemale world . Tgirls are wannabee women who often feel inferior to their Genetic counterparts, while the men who are attracted to them are stimulated by the fusion of the sexes that exists so beautifully in them. Consequently Tgirls want a man who is not into shemales [yet] as this confirms their femininity and the men who are allready 'believers' are dismissed as 'Tranny Chasers'.

Post-op anyone?
                        roflmfao, nice try preetyboy as you know i am not inferier to nobody including genetic woman, all im saying is that we as in most tgirls have spent our whole existance watching and learning off the most beautifull genetic girls god put on this earth,so there is no complex cause we think we ll never be as hot as a gg,the simple truth is we are tgirls and not woman and thats not nessasarilly a bad thing to be.one of my best friends is my ex wife who i spent 17 years with and we were shopping in hamilton on monday and between our laughter and joking around i looked at her and said im going to give you the biggest compliment youll ever hear from me so listen up,,,,i looked in her eyes and said all my adult life i studied you and worshiped you and always in the back of my mind i always wanted to be you,thats all i have to say
                        lisaparadise

Comment

Comment

Your post 12 may receive a great deal of response or none at all. Afterall you are intelligent ,coherent ,and able to comprehend the replies directed your way. Now it's time you put those natural talents to work.

Get out there and do some of the research required in the answers you seek. You received a great deal of valuable comment. It's time you do some of the math.

I wish you every success.

Comment

First off crazyfkr, I think your man is lucky indeed to have you as his significant other!

In any case, if I may be blunt it seems that both of you may have a slight communication issue here. He's into shemales, and apparently you might be too. That's cool, but you really should broach the subject with him. (And he should approach you likewise.)

Perhaps it's a touchy topic, slightly taboo even. But there are ways to approach it. Try suggesting going to a club such as El Convento Rico or Mandy Goodhandy's. While you're there the topic of shemales and being turned on etc should naturally come up. Or you can always try tackling the subject head on - sort of a "Honey I've noticed you like shemales" kind of chat. Whatever you're comfortable with - it's obviously up to you.

But I would hope the two of you can talk about this and jointly explore this facet of your personalities and possible sexual likes. When you think about it, having a partner who is also into shemales could become a wonderful voyage of discovery.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X