X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Direction.

Your assistance is required.

I received a request from a male person, asking where he could attend
    a medical screening clinic , receive a blood test and be given the results, as to the presence of ANY transmittable decease he may have contracted following unsafe sex.

Of course the contributor wanted complete anonymity.

I couldn't provide immediate answers to the enquiry. While I'm prepared to do the research for discovery purposes, I believe more immediate answers may be gleaned from these forums.

If I'm able to secure the informations here over a reasonable period I shall be in your debt. Many thanks in advance.

Remember anonymity is key.

Commenced My Research

The elapsed time since my request has been reasonable. Therefore, I have proceeded to do the math as it were.
    I know your help would have been forthcoming. Time was short and I had to reply to the urgency in the enquiry.

Thanks for any who may have considered my request but in the shortness of time could not avail themselves.

Later now.

Comment

Re: Request for Direction.

I only read this now, and I know you said it is too late, but for anyone else wanting this information. What you want to do is go to the hassle free clinic.

http://www.hasslefreeclinic.org/

They do all the STD testing, and have anonymous HIV testing. Either immediate or to go to lab. All STD testing is drop in during Men's Clinic hours (Shemales go to the Men's Clinic), and HIV testing is by appointment. Usual wait time for appointment is around 1 month. Also, you should wait minimum 3 months from last unsafe encounter to test for HIV, it takes that long to incubate. However, rare cases have been found at 6 months even when 3 months was negative.

Good luck.

Comment

Re: Request for Direction.

Much obliged tscurious8888 ..... belated or not your thoughts are in the right place.

Comment

Working...
        X