Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a review or other data about Holly Hollywood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a review or other data about Holly Hollywood?

She's in town, and the photos on Eros look impressive.

Re: Anyone got a review or other data about Holly Hollywood?

I don't know anything about her but you're right. The photos are excellent! The phone number she has listed is the same number for Allanah Starr.

Comment

Thank you for the compliments.

Allanah is a good friend of mine as I have modeled for her site and have danced at her events for a long time.

Since she is taking a break right now- she was kind enough to lend me her GSM phone and gave me tips on my trip.

Hope to meet many of you soon!

In fact, Allanah did my make up and art directed that photo shoot!

I am glad you enjoyed!

Kisses

Holly

Comment

as it is all the time when the super star comes to town nobody say shit exapt keep opening this window for a hope that somebody write something so here we go i saw the girl she is fucking hot just like the picture which i was a big surprize most of this girls that are coming they are fake the minute you walk in you wanna come out this one is real nice blond hair chocolate skin beautifull body very sharp and the most beautifull COCK so guys for those of you that like the beauty go and go as soon as you can i recomend big time i usialy keep it shy dont post to much but i have seen everybody who comes to our town and this one is worth it
        donation 300
        look 10
        body 10
        etitude 10 very nice
        service 10
        cock she edvertize 7 but i thik minimum 9 or more close to 10
        so thats it and yeah when you know something interesting spit it out just like i did good luck

Comment

Good to see you on the message board, gorgeous. Will you be dropping by the Lounge or Goodhandy's?

Originally posted by Holly Hollywood

Allanah is a good friend of mine as I have modeled for her site and have danced at her events for a long time.

Since she is taking a break right now- she was kind enough to lend me her GSM phone and gave me tips on my trip.

I am glad you enjoyed!

Kisses

Holly

Comment

Originally posted by roolb
            Good to see you on the message board, gorgeous. Will you be dropping by the Lounge or Goodhandy's?

Originally posted by Holly Hollywood

I am glad you enjoyed!

Kisses

Holly

i was at goodhandys last night i pmed her before i left to go but she said she was alittle busy ,ive seen her on the web a few times i didnt surprise me but ya guys go see her shes a beautty with an awesome attitude,maybe her next trip she will set alittle time aside for the regulars at the club.
            lisaparadise

Comment

I did want to do the club thing this time around but did not have enough time to organize it - so I just did it on my own. Allanah did tell me about the clubs and that was my original idea- so I do hope to do it in the future as Allanah highly recommended it to me.

Lisa thank you for yout kindness and PM- you seem like a very sweet person.

And thanks to all who have stopped by or have just been plain nice on here.
              Many kisses

Holly

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X