Clear All

• feeding

anyone had a shemale feed you cum?

Re: feeding

Comment

Re: feeding

Originally posted by juicyfunball
      anyone had a shemale feed you cum?
      I have. When I was sucking her cock she cum in about two minutes flat. The only problem was, her cum was chewy like rice - the rice that you eat with a curry. I was disappointed because I hoped her cum would be the liquid type because I wanted to drink it, not eat it like food. Some shemales don't cum at all and some that do cum with the liquid type only cum a fraction. I wish I could meet some that gush cum like myself. Even though I'm more into women, I love cock so much as well. It's a shame HIV and AIDS broke out in 1981 because I'd love to feel a shemale or a man himself squirt his cum up my arse as well so that I can feel the internal gush and warmth spread around my anal walls. Why are the best things we enjoy in life so bad or seriously dangerous for us? Life is truely unfare. Some people take the sexual stunt and regret it afterwards.

By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.

Comment

Working...
      X