Nina in Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina in Vancouver

I'm looking for a TS in Vancouver that went by the name of Nina. She's Asian (Vietnamese) and worked in the Burrard St. area. I was a client but was also a friend and had known her for a number of years. She disappear approx the middle of this year with out a trace. Any info would be much appreciated.

Re: Nina in Vancouver

My understanding, Monsoon, is that she passed away (she took her own life). I cannot substantiate this, but her ads have disappeared, and I have seen several threads on other boards which indicated the same thing.

Sorry for the sad news.

Comment

Thanks Blond_guy99 for the reply. I'll have to come to terms with this tragedy. She was a wonderful person and had lots going for her.

Comment

wow that is heavy i also knew Nina for a few years now and became pretty good friends with her, i figured she was away on a hoilday or some thing else. She was a good person and full of life she will be missed thats for sure.

("If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances." - J. Sorel)

Comment

wow that is really sad to hear although i don't know who she is my heart goes out

Comment

Working...
          X