Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's so good about Ottawa besides their Hockey Team ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's so good about Ottawa besides their Hockey Team ?

It seems that alot of the girls are heading to Ottawa ?? Nothing against Ottawa, but I've just seen some of the girls on shemalecanada.com and they are heading to the our nations capital ??

Did I miss the memo again

Re: What's so good about Ottawa besides their Hockey Team ?

Government expense accounts and a chance for the girls to f**k those who have been screwing the rest of us for decades

Comment

probably because men r too cheap in Toronto
      Just a fly on the wall

Comment

I made a comment like this a while back and asked why do the girls travel to places like Ottawa, MTL, TO and London/Windsor. The consensus was all about the economics of the situation. Makes total sense to visit a city with a half a million people or more instead of say 50,000 or even worse, a desolate area like Avril Town.

Avril Town = Napanee.

Napawhat?

Never mind.

I'm just thankful I don't live there....LOL.

but I also mentioned there are places that girls could visit like Ajax, Oshawa, Niagara Falls and "others". : Yeah. I'm pointing at everyone that understands what "others" mean. It would take a good plan though to make it worth their while cuz there is no doubt there are many admirers who would love to see a lady but don't have the means too travel frequently if at all..

Comment

I'm curious why more of the girls don't come out west to Calgary

Pretty Please

Comment

i dunno about you guys but i go there inthe summer with the kids just to fish in the ottawa river its awesome fishing but since ill be there next month the way the weathers shaping up im assuming they will have there huts out
            lisaparadise

Comment

Originally posted by lisa
              i dunno about you guys but i go there inthe summer with the kids just to fish in the ottawa river its awesome fishing but since ill be there next month the way the weathers shaping up im assuming they will have there huts out
              Welcome back Lisa!

Comment

Originally posted by lisa

The way the weather has been here for the last couple of years, the huts will be on the river in Late December or early Jan. Thou still be careful on the ice.
                I haven't met a Shemale that I didn't like.

Comment

Ottawa is the capital and a very international city, with many wealthy residents and visitors.

Truly the guys aren't as cheap or play games like in Toronto.

Everyone in Toronto is always against each other.
                  People generally are nicer and get along better in Ottawa too.
                  Plus there is no smog.

One of the main reasons alot of girls don't go to Calgary is that it costs about 10 times as much to fly there.
                  Also it is more hassle to advertise there since you need to get a license which is a pain in the ass.
                  Ottawa is just alot simpler
                  theladyboyforums.com
                  asiants.com
                  tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Craigyb
                    Ottawa is the capital and a very international city, with many wealthy residents and visitors.

Truly the guys aren't as cheap or play games like in Toronto.

Everyone in Toronto is always against each other.
                    People generally are nicer and get along better in Ottawa too.
                    Plus there is no smog.

One of the main reasons a lot of girls don't go to Calgary is that it costs about 10 times as much to fly there.
                    Also it is more hassle to advertise there since you need to get a license which is a pain in the ass.
                    Ottawa is just a lot simpler
                    Free press doesn't hurt either Craig which is something big cities offer.

Fishing...no smog....well to do people. Ottawa has that and I can think of another city or 2. Especially when it comes to hosting outdoor events/parties.

Now here's a question I've been dying to ask the women.

Just what exactly do you all mean that guys are "cheap" or play 'games". I'm serious because if its what i think it means then my next question is ....why?? I mean if someone is going to commit to something or needs to do something isn't the honorable thing to do is follow through and accept what you have to give later? Hell, I go to a doctor. They say I need contact lenses...they wouldn't go with that haggling business and I could just imagine trying to barter with the TTC. Happens all the time. I don't have any money can I ride for free?

Comment

Who said Ottawa is a boring town? Tgirls love us here, and we love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantsalot

Fishing...no smog....well to do people. Ottawa has that and I can think of another city or 2. Especially when it comes to hosting outdoor events/parties.

Just what exactly do you all mean that guys are "cheap" or play 'games". I'm serious because if its what i think it means then my next question is ....why?? I mean if someone is going to commit to something or needs to do something isn't the honorable thing to do is follow through and accept what you have to give later? Hell, I go to a doctor. They say I need contact lenses...they wouldn't go with that haggling business and I could just imagine trying to barter with the TTC. Happens all the time. I don't have any money can I ride for free?
                        I've said it before, and I don't mean it towards all the guys in Toronto.
                        But I have never seen so many guys trying to cheap out and play games with tgirls, more than in Toronto.
                        It may be some guys there are just plain spoiled because I think there is a great ratio of tgirls compared to some cities.

Toronto is the capital of:
                        "I am so good looking, I never have to pay"

And the amount of guys going around spying on and sabatoging other tgirls is horrendous.
                        Never seen so many patsy's in my life, what some guys will do for a free blowjob or even just the promise of one.
                        (and chances are the guy will be the one giving it too....)
                        These guys and girls who manipulate them, ruin it for everyone in Toronto.
                        As far as I am concerned Toronto could be one of the top shemale destinations in the world except the attitudes of a number of people in the scene really leaves a bad taste in many people's mouths.

I think guys in Ottawa don't take it for granted.
                        There was a time when Ottawa only had one or two tgirls working there.

Overall in Canada I think Calgary has it all.
                        It is big but not too big and it has more outdoor activities than any city in the country.
                        Plus all the money is there right now and virtually smog free.

Problem with Calgary is there is no shemale infrastructure and barely any gay scene, escpecially unusual for a city of 1.5 million+ and it is a hassle for tgirls to go work there. All the cowboys there probably doesn't help the scene.
                        theladyboyforums.com
                        asiants.com
                        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Craigyb
                          Originally posted by Rantsalot

I've said it before, and I don't mean it towards all the guys in Toronto.
                          But I have never seen so many guys trying to cheap out and play games with tgirls, more than in Toronto.
                          It may be some guys there are just plain spoiled because I think there is a great ratio of tgirls compared to some cities.

Toronto is the capital of:
                          "I am so good looking, I never have to pay"

And the amount of guys going around spying on and sabatoging other tgirls is horrendous.
                          Never seen so many patsy's in my life, what some guys will do for a free blowjob or even just the promise of one.
                          (and chances are the guy will be the one giving it too....)
                          These guys and girls who manipulate them, ruin it for everyone in Toronto.
                          As far as I am concerned Toronto could be one of the top shemale destinations in the world except the attitudes of a number of people in the scene really leaves a bad taste in many people's mouths.

I think guys in Ottawa don't take it for granted.
                          There was a time when Ottawa only had one or two tgirls working there.

Overall in Canada I think Calgary has it all.
                          It is big but not too big and it has more outdoor activities than any city in the country.
                          Plus all the money is there right now and virtually smog free.

Problem with Calgary is there is no shemale infrastructure and barely any gay scene, escpecially unusual for a city of 1.5 million+ and it is a hassle for tgirls to go work there. All the cowboys there probably doesn't help the scene.
                          WTF??

"I"m so good looking I don't have to pay?"

LOL. Things I learn.

Every time I go to Goodhandy's or George's Play or just see a lady privately it's always.

"Whats up?" and they say "Hey nice to see you."

Then we talk. None of this I'm so pretty or you're so hot and we're so handsome business. People treating each other like people. Don't know why narcissism has to come into play.

Spying? Thats a new one. I don't want to believe it but considering recent trips to TO it makes me wonder. Hmmm and the funny thing is there is this thing called The Privacy Act of Ontario which is very defined and extensive. In fact at a former workplace I saw someone get canned because they took a picture of another co worker on work time. It wasn't the fact he took the picture or who it was or even that it was at work but rather he didn't get the permission of the other person who was in the pic even though their back was turned in the shot. Hope those that spy know what there dealing with.

Comment

Rants, if you haven't taken a look at Craigslist Toronto in the last day or two, please do so now, and you'll see the recent flurry of scurrilous posts there, all starting with "Re:". Previously, some other unkown individual, was causing TGirl ads to be removed from that site within minutes, almost as soon as they were posted. I think that should convince you enough to agree with Craig's assessment, that there is a far too much nasty shit going on within the TGirl community in Toronto.

Some time ago, Craig coined the term "TGirl Mafia" with respect to this kind of activity. Such activity does exist here, and can be readily seen, even on Tgirlforums at times too. It is disheartening to see some girls attacking, and trying to destroy their cohorts.

It must be especially difficult for Craig, since he alone, with the exception of our own admin, has done more to promote the TGirl community in this city, across Canada, and across the whole continent, more than any else that I am aware of.

All together now! Evvvvvvvvvvvvvrybody together! Three Cheers for Craig!

Comment

Originally posted by toban
                              Rants, if you haven't taken a look at Craigslist Toronto in the last day or two, please do so now, and you'll see the recent flurry of scurrilous posts there, all starting with "Re:". Previously, some other unkown individual, was causing TGirl ads to be removed from that site within minutes, almost as soon as they were posted. I think that should convince you enough to agree with Craig's assessment, that there is a far too much nasty shit going on within the TGirl community in Toronto.

Some time ago, Craig coined the term "TGirl Mafia" with respect to this kind of activity. Such activity does exist here, and can be readily seen, even on Tgirlforums at times too. It is disheartening to see some girls attacking, and trying to destroy their cohorts.

It must be especially difficult for Craig, since he alone, with the exception of our own admin, has done more to promote the TGirl community in this city, across Canada, and across the whole continent, more than any else that I am aware of.

All together now! Evvvvvvvvvvvvvrybody together! Three Cheers for Craig!
                              3 cheers for admin, mods, and Craig, T Women and all T Women supporters.

Still it makes no sense all the fighting and one upmanship and all that. Hey. I can't say that I've been the recipient of some weird looks and odd comments occasionally but I just usually answer back "Hey, whats up? What's bugging you and how can I help." and no word of a lie I sometimes get a confused stare or the individual just walks away.

toban you know as well as everyone else knows here to treat these ladies with the same diginity and respect as every one else and its a travesty if within the community itself that that doesn't happen.

Thats the last I've got to say on this. regarding HOW to change things is a completely different board which could go on forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X