Bad Reviews On Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Reviews On Craigslist

I do not know about the other 3, but the review about Thandie is def BS.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/ers/486701872.html

Thandie is deaf and mute. She can text on the phone, but she cannot talk on the phone; therefore, how is it possible for him to remove the phone from her ear when she can't talk on the phone or hear it?

Sounds like some loser anyway.

Comment

Why are u so angry dude lol

you need a hug
      Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Girls have actually phoned me asking me to take their bad reviews down off Craigs list.(asking is putting it mildly)
        Unfortunately they have me mixed up with some other Craig.

Some of those reviews sound like the guy who was emailing me.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Craigyb
          Girls have actually phoned me asking me to take their bad reviews down off Craigs list.(asking is putting it mildly)
          Unfortunately they have me mixed up with some other Craig.

Some of those reviews sound like the guy who was emailing me.
          After reading the "reviews" its plainly obvious to me now its some homophobe or someone with a personal vendetta or even worse both. What gives it away is that remark he gives Thandie ... yes...its BS because she is deaf and mute so obvioulsy this person doesnt know what they're going on about or has a limited understanding. Very limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigyb
            Girls .......................... Some of those reviews sound like the guy who was emailing me.
            I am with Craig on this.

The same bitterness comes through on the Craiglist responses as in the emails sent to Craig, which he has revealed to us here.

Comment

This one is very easy...do the math. Look at the ads he was talking about and see who is left. This is a shemale bashing other shemales. It is not hard to tell by the way "he" was writing the reviews.

Just my years of knowing shemales to spot this
              Tasha
              Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

Comment

here here tasha

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                  Why are u so angry dude lol

you need a hug
                  That's right weren't you going to change your name to "hugs" since admin is too cold?

Comment

My friend, my name is Andrew Smith and I am Thandie's business partner. I would like to respond to two of your comments. First, do u realize that they have phones for the deaf? They are called TTY phones. Look them up and then tell me what is wrong with your first paragraph. Thanks for referring to a deaf and mute person trying to use technology in order to better their life as some loser. What kind of person are you?

Second, I believe you may be referring to me as a loser. My friend, two things. First, I live in Yorkville Village, drive a Mercedes, and have a Masters In Business Administration. I have Marketing experience at the Vice-President level for a Tier I Global Consumer Packaged Goods firm. Quite frankly, these facts should mean nothing to anyone. Who cares! However, may I ask, what u got thats so special, that makes me a loser in your eyes and therefore makes you ... a winner?

To conclude, might I recommend you put your money where your mouth is? Name the public place and time you would like to meet me in order to further discuss these issues that you indeed raise and that I in turn will indeed not forget. It does not have to be a long discussion. In fact, I just want to see your face. Are u up for that my friend?

I patiently await your next step of, hopefully, much improved judgement.

All the best - Andrew Smith

Originally posted by thetorontodude View Post
                    I do not know about the other 3, but the review about Thandie is def BS.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/ers/486701872.html

Thandie is deaf and mute. She can text on the phone, but she cannot talk on the phone; therefore, how is it possible for him to remove the phone from her ear when she can't talk on the phone or hear it?

Sounds like some loser anyway.

Comment

Hey Andrew... re-read the thread. The guy they are trashing is someone who is posting negative reviews on the girls on Craigslist.

Not Thandie or you. The negative posting on craigslist said she had her ear to the phone during a session.

Your looking not too bright by responding to a thread you clearly did not read fully and challenging people to come out in public.

Before responding again re-read the thread and see that the person who brought it up used Thandie as an example to disprove the jerk.

You have the heart in the right spot. just be a little more patient and read the thread.

Comment

Apologies

It is Andrew again; thank you "far2crazy" for not only clarifying, but clarifying in a positive fashion; also, my sincere apologies to "thetorontodude"; I was way off base and out of line; let me know when I can buy you a drink or send you to a Leafs game (oops, that might not be perceived as compensation); again, sorry for not exhibiting proper diligence and then going off irrationally (sp.?) and incorrectly. No excuses, just a complete over reaction; ask anyone who knows me - patience is not exactly what I would call a strength of mine. I am a little sensitive to negative comments about Thandie, as I stand by her and her actions 100 %. My bad. Regards to all - Andrew Smith

Originally posted by far2crazy View Post
                        Hey Andrew... re-read the thread. The guy they are trashing is someone who is posting negative reviews on the girls on Craigslist.

Not Thandie or you. The negative posting on craigslist said she had her ear to the phone during a session.

Your looking not too bright by responding to a thread you clearly did not read fully and challenging people to come out in public.

Before responding again re-read the thread and see that the person who brought it up used Thandie as an example to disprove the jerk.

You have the heart in the right spot. just be a little more patient and read the thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X