TRANSSEXUAL CANDIS CAYNE ON THE VIEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANSSEXUAL CANDIS CAYNE ON THE VIEW

I thought it would be interesting for everyone to see that a transsexual role model is
    on a major TV show and a guest on a Barbara Walter's show The View. She and her
    long time boyfriend was also featured on Access Hollywood.

Re: TRANSSEXUAL CANDIS CAYNE ON THE VIEW

Amazing that a major show has a transsexual character, perhaps there is hope for the Americans .

Comment

I think that little baby steps are being taken at a time. This is very postive towards
      the transgendered community. Candis is paving the way to hundreds if not millions
      of transsexuals not only in the states but all over the world.

Comment

Good for her. She also looks amazing I might add...

Comment

awe............. after watching her and marco together my heart skipped a beat, thanks for the clips i had no idea she was on that show and ya she makes us all proud to be a tg today great job
          lisaparadise

Comment

Oh My God there is hope Smashing!
            Amyiaa de Star

Comment

All I can say it is about Fucking time...good for her but better for all of us girls that are trying to live a good happy life.

Tasha
              Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

Comment

Ladies...this is just the start. Transgendered women are becoming more and more mainstream
                and shows like The Tyra Banks Show never fail to convery positive image of us in the media.
                The girls of the documentary movie TRANTASIA were one her show today and it was another
                groundbreaking episode. The girls were not exploited and made fun off.

I can see us all becoming more than what the society dictates us to be. Sooner or later more
                and more transsexual women are going to break barriers into a life free of discrimination and
                hatred.

Comment

Working...
                X