Why Tgirls are better than g-girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Tgirls are better than g-girls

Just for fun, I wanted to start a thread that everyone can contribute to. I mean, we can all agree that tgirls are amazing, and every bit as sexy as g-girls... but what is it that makes us even better?

I'll start out with one thing I think we do better than any g-girl I've ever played with:

#1: Blowjobs.

I've had some great bj's from g-girls in the past, but nothing compared to the work that some of us Tgirls can do. When I go down on a guy, I know exactly what's working, and what isn't. I notice every twitch, every groan, every little response that his body makes while receiving my attentions. When he's on the brink, I know just what to do to slow him down, or push him over the edge - and it's so satisfying to witness the eruption that comes next.

When you've got one, you know how to please one - and nobody knows better how to get a guy off than a girl who's got one of her own.

What else do we do better than g-girls? C'mon, I want to hear from both the guys and the girls on this one - let's hear it, people!

Originally posted by TGirl Nikki View Post
    Just for fun, I wanted to start a thread that everyone can contribute to. I mean, we can all agree that tgirls are amazing, and every bit as sexy as g-girls... but what is it that makes us even better?

I'll start out with one thing I think we do better than any g-girl I've ever played with:

#1: Blowjobs.

I've had some great bj's from g-girls in the past, but nothing compared to the work that some of us Tgirls can do. When I go down on a guy, I know exactly what's working, and what isn't. I notice every twitch, every groan, every little response that his body makes while receiving my attentions. When he's on the brink, I know just what to do to slow him down, or push him over the edge - and it's so satisfying to witness the eruption that comes next.

When you've got one, you know how to please one - and nobody knows better how to get a guy off than a girl who's got one of her own.

What else do we do better than g-girls? C'mon, I want to hear from both the guys and the girls on this one - let's hear it, people!
    well first off reading the blowjob part made me tinglly all over lol nice work first and foremost we are for the mostpart thought of as taboo kinda like when we were kids and are moms told us not to get into the cookie jar but that made us even more eager to get it lol,your right no gg can suck a dick half as good as i can and theres no doubt about that but for the most part we are much like your favorite female sports reporters we can talk sports better then most men can plus when were watching the leaf games we dont care if you wanna bang us along as its on my knees facing my television lol
    SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

im gonna HAVE to test this 'better blowjob' concept out.
      SEMPER GUMBY - ALWAYS FLEXIBLE!

Army Hookers. We know how to have fun!

Comment

You know when I saw this thread posted I was going to jump in here with some male viewpoint shit, but after reading Nikki and Lisa's posts, I'm just going to back... away... slowly... I know when I'm outclassed!

I could just watch you two girls post alllllll daaaaaay loooooong...
        Last edited by threnn00; 08-28-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

tested

Originally posted by DoorGunner View Post
          tested. result is true. you are in for an awakening. viking warriors cum loudly.

if its just sexual then yep hand in the cookie jar.

if its your sole sexual taste then its completion.

on the emotional and intellectual side of things you very simply understand us and we can just relax and be ourselves. i love being out to dinner or the likes in the company of a transwoman.

for myself it had changed my life. i am home. i now know my own needs, my sexual identity and so much more about my inner self. a GG could not have done this for me

cheers Kristy
          according to some, not trangendered

Comment

Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
            well first off reading the blowjob part made me tinglly all over lol nice work first and foremost we are for the mostpart thought of as taboo kinda like when we were kids and are moms told us not to get into the cookie jar but that made us even more eager to get it lol,your right no gg can suck a dick half as good as i can and theres no doubt about that but for the most part we are much like your favorite female sports reporters we can talk sports better then most men can plus when were watching the leaf games we dont care if you wanna bang us along as its on my knees facing my television lol
            After we owned that hockey pool last year, I don't think anyone is going to doubt our enthusiasm for sports... I love going to Jays games and talking with the other fans. I was chatting with one guy for about five minutes, and when I finished explaining why I think Roy Halladay is the best pitcher in baseball, he shook his head and said, "where the hell have you been all my life?"

Originally posted by DoorGunner View Post
            Anytime! I'm always happy to service the members of service members... consider it my official tgirl salute!

Originally posted by threnn00 View Post
            You know when I saw this thread posted I was going to jump in here with some male viewpoint shit, but after reading Nikki and Lisa's posts, I'm just going to back... away... slowly... I know when I'm outclassed!

I could just watch you girls post alllllll daaaaaay loooooong...
            Feel free to chime in, this thread is for everyone to enjoy. Tell us what you think!

I wish I could stay here and post all day long, but I'm heading out to another photoshoot - this thread was a way for me to get into a fun, sexy frame of mind before the shutter starts to snap.

I'll be thinking about how great tgirls are while my photographer clicks away, but I hope to come home to more posts on this subject. Have fun!

Comment

Anytime! I'm always happy to service the members of service members... consider it my official tgirl salute!

you are most likely going to be getting an email from me in the jan/feb timeframe when i get home
              SEMPER GUMBY - ALWAYS FLEXIBLE!

Army Hookers. We know how to have fun!

Comment

My response is a TS that truly cares is going to go and take the necessary steps to make herself look presentable and besides that they do know how a man truly thinks and they are much easier to relate to.For the most part you'll find they like what you like.This is coming from a man that has managed an LA Strip as well as making an appearance at quite a few TS bars.
                John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Comment

After we owned that hockey pool last year, I don't think anyone is going to doubt our enthusiasm for sports... I love going to Jays games and talking with the other fans. I was chatting with one guy for about five minutes, and when I finished explaining why I think Roy Halladay is the best pitcher in baseball, he shook his head and said, "where the hell have you been all my life?"

oh i hear ya sister lol everytime im golfing it doesnt matter who gets paired up with me there always in awe because not only am i great in every sport but because my knowledge of the games and players is really really spot on.i swear the guys have no clue who i am or if they do they dont blink an eye there just very exited to play with me lol sad but true.ps.you kicked all our asses last year in the hockey pool but this time im seeking revenge lol

Comment

Definitely not only better blowjobs, but also tgirls are girly yet are more in tune with what turns men on in general than ggirls. Tgirls don't think it's childish to be turned on by a glimpse of breast or a discreet upskirt glance. Tgirls give much better massages, and don't say ewww to a little anal play.
                    Finally, a tgirl can't fake an orgasm, and my pleasure is not complete if my partner doesn't cum.
                    Don't get me wrong, I love both and thankfully I am free to indulge in either or both.
                    Life is good.

Comment

A girl with nice tits AND a beautiful cock is tough to beat.

Comment

What makes tgirls better is that every single tgirl puts so much more effort into being as feminine and girly as possible. Some pull it off better than others but their love of being feminine and the enjoyment they get in it is such a turn on. Being with a girly girl is always fun even if it is high maintenance. As for the blowjobs last night was continued proof that Nikki is right.

Lisa I really have to get into TO one time when the Oilers or Eskimos are kicking TO's ass yet again and take you up on your scenario. We just have to figure out the bet that the fan of the loosing team (insert Toronto teams nickname here) has to pay. I would say lets make a date for the next time they are in the Stanley Cup, but given the leafs history I would want to try this out sometime before the year 2050. lol

Comment

When you cum T-girls are almost as happy as you are. They love to make you cum.
                          I love when a T-girl tells me "I want you to cum".

Comment

Well..... No doubt about it...Good call.....Nikki sure knows how to please!!!, and there's always something really cool about talking to a gal that knows the "infield fly" rule.
                            Cheerz!!

Comment

Originally posted by xploring View Post
                              What makes tgirls better is that every single tgirl puts so much more effort into being as feminine and girly as possible. Some pull it off better than others but their love of being feminine and the enjoyment they get in it is such a turn on. Being with a girly girl is always fun even if it is high maintenance. As for the blowjobs last night was continued proof that Nikki is right.

Lisa I really have to get into TO one time when the Oilers or Eskimos are kicking TO's ass yet again and take you up on your scenario. We just have to figure out the bet that the fan of the loosing team (insert Toronto teams nickname here) has to pay. I would say lets make a date for the next time they are in the Stanley Cup, but given the leafs history I would want to try this out sometime before the year 2050. lol
                              hahahaha,your on buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X