Need Some Anal Sex Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Anal Sex Tips

i need advice, been with 2 shemales so far and havent lost my virginity. they both tried to fuck me, but my ass is way tooo fcuking tight. so they end up putting their pinky in their but it was way to painful and i ended up fucking them.

they both told me anal was going to be fun and pleasureable. but it was pure painful having a pinky up my ass. the question is does the bithch at the receiving end really get any pleasure from anal sex?

im jealous of you...

barbie swallows or lisaparadise could help you

Comment

You must really have a tight butt if a pinky hurts that much. I disagree with finch. I don't know about Mr. Swallows, but Lisa is about average thickness and that is a lot more than a pinky. As I suggested to anxious yesterday, get some dildos of different sizes and work your way up to the point that it is no longer unbearable. BTW, the initial penetration is the most painful. Once in, it gets a lot more pleasurable. One other suggestion, once you are ready, I would suggest Lucy. Of the girls I have been with, she is by far the best top.

Comment

Originally posted by finch90 View Post
        im jealous of you...

barbie swallows or lisaparadise could help you
        im not a top so i have no clue
        SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          You must really have a tight butt if a pinky hurts that much. I disagree with finch. I don't know about Mr. Swallows, but Lisa is about average thickness and that is a lot more than a pinky. As I suggested to anxious yesterday, get some dildos of different sizes and work your way up to the point that it is no longer unbearable. BTW, the initial penetration is the most painful. Once in, it gets a lot more pleasurable. One other suggestion, once you are ready, I would suggest Lucy. Of the girls I have been with, she is by far the best top.
          rectum isn't flexible, victoria tried fucking me, put a dildo up my ass and it didnt work. so end up using her pinking.

no disrespect to lisa, she is beautiful but isn't my type. she is double my age.
          don't think ill ever do anal its just too painful for me.

Comment

I have the same problem. I think it is that I am not relaxed enough. If I am tense or nervous, it is not going to work. I think some massaging to relax would help.

Comment

LOL lots of lube!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X