Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACEBOOK Group : "Shemale"

Hi sisters/guys,

Just introducing a 3 times sabotaged group on called "Shemale" on Facebook. I understand how Barbie Swallows feels. I myself had 1 account wiped out as well, this current one may not last too long due to the pseudonym, but hey, some of us need to remain annonymous. It is not a very friendly environment overall yet out there. FB is being inconsiderate as hell.

Anyway each time "Shemale" group was killed, I remade it and it sprung back up with more supporters than ever. I'm concerned about haters getting Admins to break the group up, which happend once, so could a Super Moderator or someone like that from this very "Shemale" friendly forum take Admins alongside me? I'm not sure I am there enough to keep the group active and healthy though the members seem to be doing just fine.

Oh also pls look at my discussion topic about buying up Alberta TX (a defunct town) to rewrite T or Adult friendly ordinances and have proper legal representation in government and law enforcement for once. A Shemale Mayor and Shemale Sheriff could be installed ! Pls show up and make 'Shemale Sub CUlture' into a reality, I propose a fundraiser of some sort what say you girls/admirers? I've my 2 cents ready, are you girls or your pimps/bosses ready to commit creating the first TG town ever? Any other defunct towns you guys prefer can also be considered but pls choose something not too expensive that donations need to be that high . . .

Finally there is also something on Wikipedia discussion section for the "Shemale" article I need help with. Theres a mainstream 'princess type' re-writing "Shemales" out of their original normal sexualized definition. The Shemale term on Wikipedia has been taken over someone with mod status in wiki itself who likely looks down on adult industry and such. Check out the discussion section, am the unsigned IP arguing alongside Dr. James Cantor against 'Jokestress' and her limiting views on definition of Shemale. Any one a mod on wikipedia able to do something?

Thats it for now, look forward to hearing, either here or on FB, and I'm quite serious about the Alberta TX thing, anyone able to coordinate stuff or who knows the red tape will be very welcome. Thanks hear soon !
    Last edited by Shemale Cygnet; 01-29-2010, 05:04 AM. Reason: Facegroup should read FACEBOOK, typo, pls correct

Working...
X