Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"B@rbie Swallows" Got A Confession To Make! Yup I'm Fat Bitch At 171 Pounds! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "B@rbie Swallows" Got A Confession To Make! Yup I'm Fat Bitch At 171 Pounds! LOL

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yup, the most famous transsexual celebrities on tgirlforums.com that everybody loves reading my reality stories at the comfort of there own home has a confession to make. I'm over weight and i'm a total of 171 pounds! Geee, so fucking depressing. I haven't checked myself at a scale for a while now, cause i hate to deal with reality, but sometimes you just have to come face with the truth. So after visiting my transsexual friend Kimmy tonight, watching movies at her house, i was sitting on her stool chair, for her dogs to jump up to the bed. Yup, one of the leg sticks broke. How funny, and how embarressing since i'm only a guest and i accidentally destroyed her fucking chair, thanks to my big fat shemale ass!

She got mad at me and yelled, but she fixed it, so everything is fine now. She said why don't you just check yourself in my bathroom at my scale and see how much u weight girl, cause ur getting heavier, and u broke my fucking chair! So i did and it was a shocking of 171 pounds. So Starting today on "Feb 22'nd/2O1O" till the next 4 months i will be loosing wieght for good. No joke, no lies, this is for real! I'm gonna try to loose 10 pounds per month by starving myself, and only drinking water & chinese green tea. I gotta stop eating junk food, that my father always buys me, like pizza, mcdonalds, chocolates, chips, ect... And by "June 22'nd/2O1O" arrives, i'll be down by 131 pounds.

I don't wanna be fat bitch for the summer time, when thats the best time to wear revealing clothing like tight jeans, a t-shirt to show off ur cleavage, my very big expensive boobs to the world, lol. Yes back in Feb 2OO7, i was fat back then too, but i lost it by starving myself, and by the time summer arriver i was skinny and everywhere i went people kept asking me oh my god, how did u loose the weight, u look so skinny now, how did u do it, whats ur secret. And i told them, i don't eat food, that's the truth, that's how i did it. And no i didn't get any help by doing cocaine to loose any wieght. I know many people have tried using that drug but that's not the most healthiest ways to diet. So like i said, if i lost wieght before, i can do it again. It's just sometimes i go back to my old bad habbits and start eating like a pig like no tomorrow.

I'm worried if i continue this bad routine behaviour, that some people in toronto might have nothing to eat thanks to my fat ass, lol. Anyways, this is my goal, i did it before, and i lost it, so i know i can do it again. I just need to believe in myself, and fucking loose it. I'm sick and tired of always being out of breath all the time, and sleeping long hours and always feeling tired. It's also not a great way to live cause alot people that are fat or over wieght don't live a long life. You know you can die from having a heart attack from the high calories food you eat? This real girl picked me up at remingtons strip club and she said, wow barbie, ur actually quit heavy, lol. Here's my advice to anybody that wants to loose wieght. Say YES to DRUGS and NO to FOOD! Anyways wish me good luck, bye for now boys & girls.

B@rbie Swallows

Last edited by Barbie_Swallows; 02-23-2010, 02:08 PM.

aww B@rbie dont worry about it you look good as any weigth
    sigpic

Comment

You'll always be hot

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy View Post
        aww B@rbie dont worry about it you look good as any weigth

Thanks, but why are u lying to me? Nobody feels sexy or confident when ur fat. I just have more of a pot belly, that's all. Let's pretend i have a baby inside ok. I wanna loose 40 pounds, so i can get back down to 130lbs, lol.

Last edited by Barbie_Swallows; 02-23-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

wtf lol 171 ? your what 5 feet 4 damn girl
          SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Barbie,go to the gym. Not only good to lose weight but a hot girl like yourself could meet hot fit guys.Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Comment

171 pounds is plenty fuckable. That little extra pooch is a turn on.

Comment

Since you want honesty, I saw a video of you and it appeared that you were hiding your stomach. I wondered if something was going on there. Good luck with the "No Nutrition" diet. Unfortunately it is the perfect YOYO diet. Once you are happy with your new weight you start eating junk again. It's a vicious cycle. Start eating healthier and get to a gym. You'll be having sex in the men's sauna, on the benches, eliptical machines etc. And at times you can even work out. LOL.
                Good Luck Barbie but please do it in a healthy way.

KC

Comment

Quick question, how much did Kimmy weigh? Cause she sure wasn't a lightweight when I met her.

Comment

Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
                    Quick question, how much did Kimmy weigh? Cause she sure wasn't a lightweight when I met her.

I'm no longer friends with Kimmy due to her negative treatment how she treats her guests when she invites them over to her house such as myself & others. A put a small piece a paper in her garbage can, and she freaked out on me, and snapped and said to me ur gonna break it, what are u doing? I'm like im just putting a small piece of paper inside ur garbage can. She said you're gonna break it and shit, and it's automatic. She said u were sopposed to step on it with ur foot so cause it's automatic otherwise you'll break it. She emrbarressed me infront of her friend who was at her apartment saying, what kind people come over somebody's house, and dose something and don't ask fucking questions before they touch something. She almost broked my automatic garbage can. I always have people doing that whenever they come over and it pisses me off.

I was like relax, i'm sorry, it was an accident. How am i sopposed to fucking know, ur garbage can was automatic, u never mentioned it to me before. She's like but next time i catch you do it, u will really piss me off. I think she has obsessive compulsive disorder, it's a mental disorder of a person that is pretty much a neat freak and has to have everything in order and organized. She also got mad at me, cause after i took a piss at her bathroom, i was washing my hands, then wanted to dry my hands and i didn't know which one to use, the paper towel , or just a regular towel on the hanger. She freaked out on me yet again, and said don't use that, use the fucking paper towel, that's what it is used for 4 fuck sakes. Again i was like i'm sorry, i didn't know ur rules, i am a guest after all. lol.

Then when i sat on her stool and accidently broke one of 4 legs, she got mad at me yet again and freaked out me. She was like, u fucking broke my chair because ur fat now, go check yourself and see how much u weight. I'm like sorry, it was an accident. The leg of the stool wasn't actually broken or snapped it was just bended curved but she fixed it. She kept fucking talking about it and i was like holy shit, do u want me to buy u a fucking a new stool or something? She's like no it's fine now. I'm like there's always crazy glue you can apply around it to make sure it won't wobble or anything. She freaked out on me and said you see, this is why i don't like having any tranny's over my fucking house cause they always break things. I'm like wtf, it has nothing to do with a person who is transgender breaking things, it could have been anyone male or female or animal, lol. So i gave her a hug hoping she'd be cool and relax and shit and i said goodbye but returned after 1 minute cause i left my cell phone at her apartment. She said what now barbie? I'm like i left my cell at ur place, can u go find it please.

I put my right foot inside her door and she snapped at me and screamed at the top of her lungs. She's like don't fucking do that, don't put ur fucking foot inside my house in my carpet, stay out there. I'm like wow, if this is how she's gonna treat her friends like, then i'd rather be fucking alone then be with hanging out with someone who is rude and treats me like shit. You see i don't have respect for someone that rasies there's voice at me and starts yelling & screaming, over small things like that. She should just relax and calm the fuck down, but unfortuantly when ur suffering from OCD (obsessive compuslive disorder) she just can't help it, cause it's a mental disorder. She's a neat freak, if u touch anything in her house and u move something just a little bit, she'll snap at u and get mad. Oh well, i don't have to worry about it anymore, cause i'm not her friend due to how poorly she treats me like.

B@rbie Swallows
                    Last edited by Barbie_Swallows; 02-24-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Calm the F down everyone

Comment

Originally posted by the_conqueror View Post
                        Calm the F down everyone

when are you idiots gonna learn?everytime you knock a chick and then push your fav girl in the same god damn post im gonna push back live and learn people.........
                        SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
                          when are you idiots gonna learn?everytime you knock a chick and then push your fav girl in the same god damn post im gonna push back live and learn people.........
                          My apologies

Comment

Trust me, I met KIM once and knew she had issues. I almost left after she acted like she was doing me this incredible favor by taking my money and fucking me. Once it all got going it was alot of fun but I'd never ever repeat. Seeing how she treats her friends is not surprising.

And she was more than 170 when I met her that's for sure. LOL

KC
                            Last edited by aguyoutthere1; 02-25-2010, 12:36 PM. Reason: To specify who I met.

Comment

Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
                              Trust me, I met her once and knew she had issues. I almost left after she acted like she was doing me this incredible favor by taking my money and fucking me. Once it all got going it was alot of fun but I'd never ever repeat. Seeing how she treats her friends is not surprising.

And she was more than 170 when I met her that's for sure. LOL

KC

Why are u lying for? I never met u b4.. ur just mad cause i rejected you and didn't wanted to meet u after u emailed me ur small cock pic. Sorry i like my boys with big dicks, not little worms!

Comment

Working...
                              X