Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgirl/shemale

Disregard this post.
    Last edited by DragonKid19; 04-16-2010, 08:40 AM.

Well...
    When I see a post that requires me to park my car at a certain spot, use my high beams twice and wait for you at my car.......
    Just...
    Ya, know I wouldn't do it. Ok, I should not have posted references to "Hostel" and "Frontiers" but let's face it, crimes against the community are a part of every day life.
    I would never do that shit, no way. Nobody with half a brain would.
    If you want to date a trans girl, you meet one first. Contact her and send as much credible info as you can regarding EXACTLY who you are and what you want.
    I send three other people close to me all the information on the person I will be going on a date with as well as access to all my personal accounts online.

I make one phone call before the date. One follows upon arrival. When the date is over I follow through on all contacts and let them know I am safe.

Did you not read my posts on how I was raped?
    I'm not saying you are a criminal, I'm just saying that your request was severely ominous. I will post a singles/dating add here so that you know what a legit transsexual would post.
    Besides, I need a boyfriend in a bad way... something I was going to do anyhoo.
    My dear, dating a T girl begins with not scaring them.

Love,
    Shadowtrap
    Shadowtrap

Comment

Nevermind.

True. I feel like an ass. nevermind on the post I don't want to risk indangering anyone or for that matter scaring them, just forget about it I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
      X