Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"B@rbie Swallows" Just Woke Up After Having A Very Bad Fucking Nightmare DREAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "B@rbie Swallows" Just Woke Up After Having A Very Bad Fucking Nightmare DREAM!

I just woke up, like about 15 minutes ago, and boy did i had a wierd fucked up bad nightmare dream. It looked so real, to the point i just wanted to die and just end up my life. That's how fucked up my dream was. In my dream i remember informing both my brothers Micheal & George, that i got my hair done professionally done at the salon and i spent over $150 on it. Anyways apparently next thing i know, we had a dissaggrement or an argument of some sort, and they decided to take a pair of cissors to cut all my beautiful long hair up. I was so fucking mad and emotionally upset to the point i kept crying, and crying, and crying. I was like why did u do this? U could have done anything else, but why cut all my hair up?

They didn't thought it was a big deal, they both just kept laughing there heads off as if it was fucking funny. Which made my feelings hurt even more to the point i was so depressed and just wanted to die. I kept looking myself in the mirror, and noticed all my hair was mostly gone, and it was so fucked up looking on the side, that i was crying so much i never seen myself cried so much in a dream before in my life. Anyways, i wokeup, thank god and realized it was just a fucking dream. But it looked so realistic, as if it wasn't a dream. Cause while i'm having a dream, i know in the back of my mind this isn't real at all, that it's just a fantasy dream, that's all. Anyways i heard that sometimes when u see ur self cry alot in dreams or when ur hair is cut short, it usually means, something good is gonna happen soon, like winning or making alot of money.

I don't know it's that true or not, but i've been told that's what it means u know. Anyways even though it wasn't real, and it was just a dream, right now i'm still kinda confused, hurt, and saddened, that i would ever have such a horrible fucking dream like that. It was the most depressing thing that has every happened to me, having both my brothers take a pair of siccors and cut up all my hair short, FUCK! Oh god, thank god it was just a fucking dream. I just hope nothing bad happens out of it like in real life, lol. Oh btw, before i end this thread, i found a pic on the internet of a girl with short hair, this is what i saw in my dream of myself in the mirror, after my brothers decided to cut my hair off with a pair of siccors.

Barbie Swallows
    http://www.BarbieSwallows.com

You speak like Cesar

Comment

it could have been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigjuggler View Post
        You speak like Cesar

Who's Cesar? Are u talking about the security from Goodhandys club?

Comment

no lolllll Jules Cesar the roman emperor, who wrote his book in the third person, even though it was written by the man himself...

never been to goodhandy's hahah

Comment

Working...
          X