Help me become a star shemale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me become a star shemale

PLZ is there anyone out there that can help me reach my goal?? It would be muchly apperciated i would like to become a transsexual dancer/stripper. Have not begun my transformation looking for a big sister to help me on my journey. Msg me and get to know me plz, i want it all the surgeries, the horomones, the sexy outfits i want to be a beautiful tgirl. PLzzzz HeLp ME!

Mwah

ANYONE?? I have done my research on this and now im looking to get serious. Private mssg me plz.

Comment

From what this newb hears, craig is the guy for that.
      Hey hey hey, cum every day.

Comment

any pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vancouver-Virgin View Post
          From what this newb hears, craig is the guy for that.
          I don't really do the transitioning part.

I make Tgirl erotica.
          So usually you have to be a tgirl first unless you are exceptionally feminine, sexy and passable already.

Probably finding the big sister or some tgirl friends would be a good step.
          Many just start the transition alone then go out and meet others in the community.

There is no magic pill for this kind of thing.

If you are just doing this as some kind of sexual fantasy, you are best just to keep it amateur.
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

ino its not easy, and that theres no mgic pill... but if your not gunna do something all the way, then it is not worth doing in my books. Not at all a fantasy. thank you for your information, it was very helpfull. i will check out the links you sent me, i apperciate it very much.
            PS. one day soon i'll be a star for you

thanks again

Comment

im confused, do you want to become a star or a girl? Souns like you wanna do this for all the wrong reasons

Comment

i wanna be a girl, the actual star part is just a dream... im just doin' positive thinkin'.
                it's not important to become a star i just want to be passable like so many of the ladies i look up too

Comment

Working...
                X