Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does being attracted to shemales make me gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jizelle View Post
    hahahahaha "imagine if 2 dudes did that, it would be even worse"

funny yet still relevant to the topic hahahaa you're a smart cookie mister einstein
    I would like to do it with you in the assholels you are very very nice we make romance
    :D SHEMALES :D

Comment

Originally posted by BigA View Post
      I would like to do it with you in the assholels you are very very nice we make romance
      romance isn't necessarily my specialty but some dirty filthy well then I'm your girl
      Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

Comment

romance isn't necessarily my specialty but some dirty filthy well then I'm your girl
        We will bathe in my ejaculate I will start saving it now my love

Comment

Originally posted by biga View Post
          we will bathe in my ejaculate i will start saving it now my love
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitor_s77 View Post
            I already had sex with shemales, and men too, but i dont consider myself gay. lol
            I just dont care about labels
            just do what u want and be happy
            Thats what i intend to do! I could never have sex w/ a guy. If it turns u on whatver bro more power to ya! Just not my thing.

Comment

So hot! Jizelle by the way you look great!!

Comment

Come on I thought it was obvious. What could be better than combining the two dominant sex symbols: a phallus and the female form?
                Like really?! Lips, tits, and ass. Sexy eyes, long hair and smooth legs. All that feminine attire to accentuate it all. Then toss in a hard cock thrusting out from this glorious form. It is sexual perfection.
                I love all you ladies that take pride in your feminine beauty and your male sexuality.
                In fact the manga artist Po-ju makes this clear to me. He creates astoundingly sexual images using the male form that is then feminized, not by surgery and hormones but by clothing and personality. For example,
                Is that a cock in your panties, or am I about to get slapped in the face?

Comment

Originally posted by discovigilante View Post
                  Come on I thought it was obvious. What could be better than combining the two dominant sex symbols: a phallus and the female form?
                  Like really?! Lips, tits, and ass. Sexy eyes, long hair and smooth legs. All that feminine attire to accentuate it all. Then toss in a hard cock thrusting out from this glorious form. It is sexual perfection.
                  I love all you ladies that take pride in your feminine beauty and your male sexuality.
                  In fact the manga artist Po-ju makes this clear to me. He creates astoundingly sexual images using the male form that is then feminized, not by surgery and hormones but by clothing and personality. For example,
                  I have never gotten aroused by a cartoon before but
                  those 2 images made me get a little hard 4 a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
                    I have never gotten aroused by a cartoon before but
                    those 2 images made me get a little hard 4 a second.
                    no homo?

Comment

Why is it so scarry about being categorized as "gay"?
                      If you like shemales its because you like cock, and if you like it, you shouldn't be so afraid of it. You can say its not necessarily gay to be with a hot tgirl, but we all know its neither a 100% "straight" act. You should at least think you are not totally straight. If you're trying to deny it, it's because you still have some prejudice in your mind.
                      I said I don't consider myself gay because I'd prefer a relationship with a girl or tgirl (but yes, I can have sex with men), and I wouldn't get offended if anyone call me gay. I just wouldnt mind. I'm a normal man, I act and feel like a normal man, I know what I am, what I'm not, what I like and what I dislike. I just make myself free enough to choose who and how I wanna have sex with, without any worries. Just no labels, no prejudice.

Comment

I have a couple of question to the people who asks these questions and that is would the answer change your life that much. Will it stop your attraction to shemales. would it make you look at guys differently (if it does you have other issues to worry about). In essence what is their to really fear except being scrutinize by those too ignorant to except you as who you are. also when you are on these boards you are among those who have embrace their love and have left the stigmas of being gay behind.
                        I have come to realize that with age I am becoming more like the child I never was.

Comment

wow, very powerful stuff here and good points from many directions. this is what i was looking for, even tho i kno it has pri been mentioned numerous times on these boards. I fantasize about a femanine body w a cock. the thought of an actual man makes me wanna barf. Just my personal feelings, yet i am attracted to a dick none the less haha. very weird discoveries i am making and very good feedback from all the board members participating in this thread

At thed same time i still love to eat a nice pussy. Boy i tell ya what, my sexual drive is all over the place lately.

Comment

Originally posted by lover22 View Post
                            So hot! Jizelle by the way you look great!!
                            thank you lover22!!!! dont be shy to check out all my pics :P

Comment

thank you lover22!!!! dont be shy to check out all my pics :P
                              your welcome and im gonna check them out now!! thanks babe!!

...wow, Id love to make out w you! you have such a beautiful face

Comment

Originally posted by lover22 View Post
                                your welcome and im gonna check them out now!! thanks babe!!

...wow, Id love to make out w you! you have such a beautiful face
                                aww thank you ! you're so sweet i've been told it's still very beautiful even in the morning hahahaha maybe that's just because they were looking down near my girly bits :P

Comment

Working...
                                X