Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"B@rbie Swallows" New XXX Pics Of Me Giving A Big Monster Cock A Fucking Blow Job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "B@rbie Swallows" New XXX Pics Of Me Giving A Big Monster Cock A Fucking Blow Job!

This guy invited me over his place & we had some pretty wild sex! He's a hot 27 year old italian guy, with a big & thick monster cock at over 9 inchs uncut meat! MMMMmmmmmmm. Anyways i took a few pics on my cell phone camera and wanted to take a video clip so i can post it on xtube.com, but unfortantly my cell battery died. I sucked and deep throated his big cock, and he fucked me in all positions, from 2am till 6am, friday morning, june 25'th, 2010.

I also ended up fucking him up the ass, and it was apparently his first time. Anyways i really like this guy, i think i found true love. Or he could he just be a true fuck friend, lol. I enjoy the fact i can boss him around and he pretty much listens to whatever i say, which i fucking love, cause most guys are such assholes, and wanna always dominate u and tell u what to do, like screw that, i'm in charge in the god dame bedroom, lol. Anyways here's the pics, so i hope u enjoy!

B@rbie Swallows
    www.BarbieSwallows.com

Last edited by Barbie_Swallows; 06-26-2010, 03:41 PM.

i think you need some more practice lol call me you have my number lol jk the pix look hot great stuff
    SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

ha ha, nice barbie, I wish I had the time or the money to get a barbie-blow job before I went to van. Keep it up sexy! and you trick any straight boys recently? hahah

Peace barbie!

http://img130.imageshack.us/i/3ne3p43lf5y15w35p2a5b2f.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Hey hey hey, cum every day.

Comment

Could you even get past the head?

you get an A+ for effort

Comment

loved the pics Barbie,I remember those lips....
          sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
          %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Vancouver-Virgin;253978] and you trick any straight boys recently? hahah

Actually last sunday i went to little Italy festival at college & bathrust area, and as i was wearing all yellow, brazilian t-shirt, showing my cleavage, and yellow pants with cut slash marks holes on my it. Anyways at the end of the night i was walking back down, and this cute 22 year old boy was on his bike, and he pulled over and complimented me saying i love what ur wearing, that i'm also brazilian. I said thank u, but i'm really greek im just wearing it as a sopporter for there team thats all. So he locked his bike on the side, and we sat on the bench and started talking. This whole time i kept asking myself, dose he know im a shemale or dosen't he. Cause some people could tell i'm a transsexual but some think i'm a real girl, with big tits, with lot's of makeup.

So basically i took behind this building, and i went down on my knees, and he pulled out his dick, and to my dissappointment he had a small dick, and on top of that underneath his 4skin dick, he had all that dirt inside, yuck! I kept using my fingers to remove dirt out of my mouth, and his cock smelled like piss as well. Anyways after 30 seconds, i told him i have to go home. He ran from behind me, he's like please, can i have ur number, i'm like sorry i got a boyfriend. Then he asked me for the real reason why i'm leaving, so i basically told him, it's because ur cock smells bad and u got dirt inside ur 4skin dick, lol. He said he was sorry, and wanted to kiss my lips before i left, while holding me against the fense from behind me. He kept saying oh ur so beautiful, ur so beautiful, i giggled and said oh if only u knew, if only u knew.

He asked me what do u mean,, are u a man? I'm like bingo! He's like i don't believe u. I was surprised he didn't bash me or hurt me or attacked me after i revealed myself to him. He didn't cared, and still wanted to kiss my lips and have fun. I guess when u make a hot woman, straight guys look past the fact that u were born a boy u know, but only if u make an above average chick, lol. He said i'm not gay, but ur pretty hot then most real girls out there. He didn't believe me i had a penis, so he put his hands down my pants and touched it and the look on his face, was as if he was surprised and shocked, but he didn't do anything bad to me. I told him i'll be honest with u, my dick is bigger then urs, lol. He's like yea right, i wanna see, pull it out.

Anyways long story short, we went behind the building, i put a condom on his small dick, and lube on top, but because his cock was so small, it wasn't going inside my ass. He kept asking me is it inside yet, is it inside yet baby? I just kept laughing, i'm like listen, i got a virgin hole, and i'm very tight, that's why it's not going in, so why don't we do this another time baby. We exchanged numbers, but it's been 1 week now, and he hasn't text or call me, just like i expected, cause most guys are like that if they had there first encounter with a transsexual, lol. So yea, i get guys everywhere i go, cause i'm fucking hot, but i wonder in 30 years from now if guys are gonna want to fuck me still, once im old? lol...

B@rbie Swallows

Comment

nice work barbie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post
                This guy invited me over his place & we had some pretty wild sex! He's a hot 27 year old italian guy, with a big & thick monster cock at over 9 inchs uncut meat! MMMMmmmmmmm. Anyways i took a few pics on my cell phone camera and wanted to take a video clip so i can post it on xtube.com, but unfortantly my cell battery died. I sucked and deep throated his big cock, and he fucked me in all positions, from 2am till 6am, friday morning, june 25'th, 2010.

I also ended up fucking him up the ass, and it was apparently his first time. Anyways i really like this guy, i think i found true love. Or he could he just be a true fuck friend, lol. I enjoy the fact i can boss him around and he pretty much listens to whatever i say, which i fucking love, cause most guys are such assholes, and wanna always dominate u and tell u what to do, like screw that, i'm in charge in the god dame bedroom, lol. Anyways here's the pics, so i hope u enjoy!

B@rbie Swallows
                www.BarbieSwallows.com

HOT pictures [email protected] would have loved to see how far down you could take that big piece of meat. You do have BJ lips.

Comment

Sexy pics Barbie. Love to see more

Comment

So did he ever cum? Or did u miss that pic? )

Comment

Originally posted by mr-kink View Post
                      So did he ever cum? Or did u miss that pic? )

Yes he did end up shooting his big load of cummmmm, all over my tits, lol. But the battery on my cell phone died out, and i wasn't able to do it. I'm kinda mad at him currently cause whenever i text him saying u gonna invite me over again, he says hes tired and shit, which i know is a fucking lie. He's probally having sex with real girls while i'm not around. I even confronted him about that but he denied it like most dogs would, lol.

Anyways, most men piss me off, they all make me sick, there only good for sex. Most of them if they got the opportunity they would cheat on u behind ur back. But then again he's free to do whatever the fuck he wants u know, we're not in a relationship. He did however told me he gotten a blow job from a few trannys in the community, but he's never fucked them. Shall i say, tranny chaser? lol. Anyways he did say i was his first shemale he fucked.

Barbie Swallows
                      www.BarbieSwallows.com
                      Last edited by Barbie_Swallows; 07-01-2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

wow that guy has a great cock!!!!!!

Comment

awesome pics barbie i wish i was sucking your cock
                          sigpic

Comment

More pics would be great

Comment

Was he visiting, and did he pay you

Comment

Working...
                              X