Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Ts Jizelle Moore!

Hey TGirl Forumers!!!

Just letting everyone know that I will be updating my blog daily as part of being head moderator here at tgirlforums. I'm always getting myself into trouble (dont worry the good kind of bad tee hee ) and want you all there with me for everything! You can find the link for it in my signature but better yet how about you just bookmark it now?
    http://tsjizelle.wordpress.com/

I really love Tgirlforums, everyone here and all the work I do so this is why I'll be posting my daily tranny adventures, hot pics, and sexy videos in a blog with lots of nude shemale stuff to cum! I have lots of exciting plans ahead for everyone to be apart of. It'll be like you're there in all of my naughty encounters lolz

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and also follow me on twitter. So you'll always know what TS Jizelle is always doing! But don't worry I'll always be here at Tgirlforums. Are you as excited as I am?? So come join be a part of my shemale world.

Kisses xxx

Jizelle Moore
    Last edited by Jizelle; 07-30-2010, 12:16 PM.
    Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

but if I follow you, won't that technically qualify as stalking? or am i confused again?

Great pics here and on the blog. thank you
    Giggity

Comment

lmao it's only stalking if I dont allow but however I'm ENCOURAGING you guys to follow me just please don't breathe too hard pressed against my window. I do need my beauty sleep after all

Comment

added to favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Jizelle Moore View Post
          lmao it's only stalking if I dont allow but however I'm ENCOURAGING you guys to follow me just please don't breathe too hard pressed against my window. I do need my beauty sleep after all
          Can we sit by your bed and quietly watch you sleep? Hee hee hee.
          "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
            Can we sit by your bed and quietly watch you sleep? Hee hee hee.
            errr...we are gonna have to workout some kind of schedule here pal
            :D SHEMALES :D

Comment

Originally posted by BigA View Post
              errr...we are gonna have to workout some kind of schedule here pal
              i call first shift!
              Giggity

Comment

Originally posted by phillyguy83 View Post
                i call first shift!
                thats fine phillyguy83 but I hope you are prepared for strict rules and guidelines. There is also a liability thingy you have to sign. I don't know what its called yet.

God you are frikin hot Jizelle I want to live in your underwear
                :D SHEMALES :D

Comment

im going to start today !!

Comment

Comment

your fuckijn hot

hot hot hot

Comment

Hey everyone! Just letting you good people of tgirlforums know that I began posting my video blog in the video section!!! I am really excited to be updating this, it was a long time coming. I am committing myself entirely to my friends here and all over the world and feel it is my shemale duty to give everyone a piece of the jizelle experience! it's time this girl finally pit herself out there and devoted herself to her fanbase. Which will hopefully only increase after you see some samples of the kinky, raunchy, and erotic photos and videos I am in the process of producing as we speak! So check back often, to the tgirl forum blog, and to my own, as there will be different stuff being posted uniquely to each one! Talk about a shemale wonder emporium! anyways I hope you guys have fun watching me in real time video. Talk soon!!!!

Love & kisses, your favorite jizgirl- it's Jizelle!

Comment

Originally posted by Jizelle Moore View Post
                          Hey everyone! Just letting you good people of tgirlforums know that I began posting my video blog in the video section!!! I am really excited to be updating this, it was a long time coming. I am committing myself entirely to my friends here and all over the world and feel it is my shemale duty to give everyone a piece of the jizelle experience! it's time this girl finally pit herself out there and devoted herself to her fanbase. Which will hopefully only increase after you see some samples of the kinky, raunchy, and erotic photos and videos I am in the process of producing as we speak! So check back often, to the tgirl forum blog, and to my own, as there will be different stuff being posted uniquely to each one! Talk about a shemale wonder emporium! anyways I hope you guys have fun watching me in real time video. Talk soon!!!!

Love & kisses, your favorite jizgirl- it's Jizelle!
                          Checked it out yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
                            Checked it out yesterday
                            good please keep checking on it! just subscribe everyone hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BigA View Post
                              thats fine phillyguy83 but I hope you are prepared for strict rules and guidelines. There is also a liability thingy you have to sign. I don't know what its called yet.

God you are frikin hot Jizelle I want to live in your underwear
                              As gorgeous as she is....I doubt the inside of her underwear is as big as Narnia so living there may pose a few challenges...lol
                              "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
                              Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Working...
                              X