Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

("B@rbie Swallows") Movie Reviews! "THE OTHER GUYS" 1'Hr & 4O Mins, Rated: PG-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ("B@rbie Swallows") Movie Reviews! "THE OTHER GUYS" 1'Hr & 4O Mins, Rated: PG-13

"THE OTHER GUYS"

Violence
    1 hr & 40 mins

Action, Comedy
    NYPD Detectives Christopher Danson and P.K. Highsmith are the baddest and most beloved cops in New York City. They don't get tattoos - other men get tattoos of them. Two desks over and one back, sit Detectives Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell) and Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg) You've seen them in the background of photos of Danson and Highsmith, out of focus and eyes closed. They not heroes - they're 'the Other Guys' But every cop has his or her day and soon Gamble and Hoitz stumble into a seemingly innocuous case no other detective wants to touch that could turn into New York City's biggest crime. It's the opportunity of their lives, but do these guys have the right stuff?

Director: Adam McKay

Cast - Major:
    Mark Wahlberg, Will Ferrell, Samuel L. Jackson, Anne Heche, Michael Keaton, Eva Mendes, Steve Coogan, Lindsay Sloane, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Paris Hilton, Rob Riggle, Craig Robinson, Ray Stevenson, Damon Wayans, Jr., Liam Ferguson, Andy Buckley, Derek Jeter

So i went to see this movie with my gay friend Ali, and it was his first time ever going to a movie theater cinema in his whole life in Canada for 20 years he's lived here, no joke, lol. Anyways he thanked me and said he had a really great time. So yea i went to see this movie last night and yea i bumped into 3 friends of mines inside the theater,, wierd eh? So i wasnt really impressed of the movie to be honest. Yea it was funny, but lame at the same time. I've seen much funnier films then this one u know. But hey if u want a cheap laugh, go waste ur money on seeing this shit film. I personally didn't like it, but again it was alright, just found it boring and very predictable.

What else can i say about this movie,, ummm, the main reason why i went to see it was because that hottie Mark Walberg was in it, so who would not wanna see him on the big screen, hmmm, i wonder if he gots a big cock or not, or is into trannys? Anyways, i rate this movie a 5/10. I'm sure others loved it, but i thought it was just ok. I promise you'll laugh on a few parts but the jokes were retarded, u can tell they were trying so hard to be funny to make the audience to laugh at the theater watching there movie. I remember the 80's comedy films were alot more funnier, i guess things always change. The Hangover movie was alot funnier then this shit hole, lol. Anyways i wouldn't say this movie sucked totally, it was funny, i just thought it could have been better that's all. Anyways i hope u enjoyed my movie review!

B@rbie Swallows
    www.BarbieSwallows.com

Last edited by Barbie_Swallows; 08-12-2010, 12:22 PM.

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post

"THE OTHER GUYS"

Violence
    1 hr & 40 mins

Action, Comedy
    NYPD Detectives Christopher Danson and P.K. Highsmith are the baddest and most beloved cops in New York City. They don't get tattoos - other men get tattoos of them. Two desks over and one back, sit Detectives Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell) and Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg) You've seen them in the background of photos of Danson and Highsmith, out of focus and eyes closed. They not heroes - they're 'the Other Guys' But every cop has his or her day and soon Gamble and Hoitz stumble into a seemingly innocuous case no other detective wants to touch that could turn into New York City's biggest crime. It's the opportunity of their lives, but do these guys have the right stuff?

Director: Adam McKay

Cast - Major:
    Mark Wahlberg, Will Ferrell, Samuel L. Jackson, Anne Heche, Michael Keaton, Eva Mendes, Steve Coogan, Lindsay Sloane, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Paris Hilton, Rob Riggle, Craig Robinson, Ray Stevenson, Damon Wayans, Jr., Liam Ferguson, Andy Buckley, Derek Jeter

So i went to see this movie with my gay friend Ali, and it was his first time ever going to a movie theater cinema in his whole life in Canada for 20 years he's lived here, no joke, lol. Anyways he thanked me and said he had a really great time. So yea i went to see this movie last night and yea i bumped into 3 friends of mines inside the theater,, wierd eh? So i wasnt really impressed of the movie to be honest. Yea it was funny, but lame at the same time. I've seen much funnier films then this one u know. But hey if u want a cheap laugh, go waste ur money on seeing this shit film. I personally didn't like it, but again it was alright, just found it boring and very predictable.

What else can i say about this movie,, ummm, the main reason why i went to see it was because that hottie Mark Walberg was in it, so who would not wanna see him on the big screen, hmmm, i wonder if he gots a big cock or not, or is into trannys? Anyways, i rate this movie a 5/10. I'm sure others loved it, but i thought it was just ok. I promise you'll laugh on a few parts but the jokes were retarded, u can tell they were trying so hard to be funny to make the audience to laugh at the theater watching there movie. I remember the 80's comedy films were alot more funnier, i guess things always change. The Hangover movie was alot funnier then this shit hole, lol. Anyways i wouldn't say this movie sucked totally, it was funny, i just thought it could have been better that's all. Anyways i hope u enjoyed my movie review!

B@rbie Swallows
    www.BarbieSwallows.com

I agree Will Ferrell moves are usually supid jokes. And you see the best jokes on the ads on TV.

Comment

Hey Barbie...if you wanted to get with Wahlberg, maybe you should have given him a better review.....lol.
      "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
      Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

will plays the same character in every film

Comment

Working...
        X