Did Sarina steal Bailey's thunder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Sarina steal Bailey's thunder?

There was a lot of hype for Bailey Jay's site opening. Her site was a huge let down in terms of bad video quality. The only positive things about her site are her photo sets and they are great.

However Sarina Valentina was off the map and all of a sudden reappeared hotter than ever. People said Bailey was the new "it" girl. However, I think Sarina may now be the new big thing! Bailey Jay is a cutey, but Sarina is a bombshell.

What do you think?
    What is the sexual orientation for men who are attracted to busty passable transsexuals?

Who's hotter Kimber James or Sarina Valentina?
    Vote Today!

Checkout my big titty shemale fan and review blog!
    http://hotbustyshemales.com/

I love Sarina she is a super sweet girl. I never found Bailey Jay all that cute to be honest Sarina has mad sex appeal and I wish her nothing but the best with her career!

Comment

Comment

I just ordered the Bailey Jay Line Trap dvd because her cute kiddie-like hair style makes her look really hot. But Sarina is even prettier and "I cant believe that pretty woman has a cock" should be the title of her first dvd. Only a heterosexual guy would want her dick since shes a true female. She should not be discriminated against and be labelled a shemale, transsexual or transgender just because of her genitals. She is a real girl.
        Last edited by dom r; 10-05-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clone 0101 View Post
          I love Sarina she is a super sweet girl. I never found Bailey Jay all that cute to be honest Sarina has mad sex appeal and I wish her nothing but the best with her career!
          I agree with you Ana but Ill always love your hard 8 inch she-cock in my mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Christina View Post
            Youre a naughty girl!

Comment

Originally posted by dom r View Post
              She should not be discriminated against and be labelled a shemale, transsexual or transgender just because of her genitals. She is a real girl.
              Except for the CCs of silicon in her breasts... I'd still hit her though...

Comment

Originally posted by Christina View Post
                There's an image you want to keep in your head!!!!!!
                "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
                Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Dammit Christina! Totally lost my train of thought and forgot what I was going to post.....Sarina. I had never heard of this girl before....she is amazingly beautiful, no doubt. I senese an intensive google search coming on!

Comment

That's messed up. Looking at her makes me want to punch god in the dick.

Comment

Originally posted by john88 View Post
                      That's messed up. Looking at her makes me want to punch god in the dick.
                      A) What's the problem?
                      B) Are you sure God has a dick?
                      C) If you punch God in His (alleged) dick won't he get pissed?

Comment

IMHO that was a dumb thing to say John88.

Comment

I dont get why you guys are getting so twisted over what John88 said. He thinks she is hot chill the fuck out.

Comment

Sarina is model hot .. but baily is girl next door hot.
                            sarina is to pretty lol. i would take baily over her if i could
                            but i would make love to both lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I dont get why you guys are getting so twisted over what John88 said. He thinks she is hot chill the fuck out.
                              I'm not freaked out as much as confused...lol. I don't even know if he likes her or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X