Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"B@rbie Swallows" Movie Reviews! "JACKASS 3D" 1'Hr & 34 Mins! Action, Comedy & Natsy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "B@rbie Swallows" Movie Reviews! "JACKASS 3D" 1'Hr & 34 Mins! Action, Comedy & Natsy!

"Jackass 3D"
    Nudity, Coarse Language, Crude Content, Disturbing Content
    1 hr & 34 mins
    Action, Comedy
    Johnny Knoxville and his buddies are up to their daredevil comic antics again. And this time they're coming at ya' in 3D.
    Director: Jeff Tremaine
    Cast - Major:
    Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Chris Pontius, Preston Lacy
    Official Site: http://www.jackassmovie.com/

------------------------------------------------------

My Personal Movie Review!

Even though this movie is 3D, i decided to watch this movie in regular screen cause i knew i'd be disgusted and entertained at the same time. Oh fuck, from the start till the end,, this movie is gross, nasty & at one point, i was spitting on the floor of the theater, due to me wanting to vomit from all the sick twisted gross stunts there losers do, just to attract an audience. I only laughed at one scene, which i don't remember what part it was at, but all i can say is, if u like sick twisted comedy films, go ahead, because i am never gonna watch this movie ever again, that's how disgusted i am. If u enjoy, watching guys pulling out there dicks in public, and peeing behind u, while not having a clue, or drinking somebody's sweat, or having shit all over u, and shoving objects in purpose to fart, and having wild animals attacking u, and having people throw live snakes at u while ur stuck inside a deep hole underground, go ahead and waste ur fucking money on this fucking white trash movie. I'm totally disgusted by it, and i did not found it funny at all, it's just nasty! My rating is a 3/10. Thank u!

B@rbie Swallows
    www.BarbieSwallows.com

I fuck'n loved this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I love all the Jackass movies.
    I am Greep, hear me roar

Comment

Wrong, this movie kicked ass..10/10..its a. Must see movie

Comment

Agreed, 10/10.

Ironic that the same person who posts pictures of fecies in toilet bowls gets grossed out my Jackass. And the same person who will suck anything that rides the TTC would have a problem with guys whipping out their cocks on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by tommygun View Post
          Agreed, 10/10.

Ironic that the same person who posts pictures of fecies in toilet bowls gets grossed out my Jackass. And the same person who will suck anything that rides the TTC would have a problem with guys whipping out their cocks on screen.

ouch!!!!!

Comment

Agreed, 10/10.

are you mad because she won't suck your 2 inch dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post

oh my!!! ouch again...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                You know, I appreciate a good insult when I see one. You failed miserably. Why don't you buy this book and try again. You can even get it for a penny;
                http://www.amazon.com/Giant-Book-Ins...7734494&sr=1-1
                Last edited by tommygun; 10-22-2010, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Agreed, 10/10.

Amen brother!

Comment

You know, I appreciate a good insult when I see one. You failed miserably. Why don't you buy this book and try again. You can even get it for a penny;
                    http://www.amazon.com/Giant-Book-Ins...7734494&sr=1-1
                    Really? Thats all you got? Why did you bother replying at all?

Comment

Working...
                    X