Cum in you OWN mouth..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question

So has anyone ever been or know of a girl who can give you some head while she is topping you in mish?

Comment

Originally posted by the_conqueror View Post
      I'd hurt myself if I did that.

When I was like 15, I was fexible enugh to lick the head of my cock, I miss those times....

Comment

Originally posted by iSwallow View Post
        I swallow my own cum on the regular basis. I have the same problem of losing the urge once I'm done cumming but there's a trick. Just jerk off to the point where you feel you're very close to the point of no return. If done correctly, quite some cum will stream out (from my experience it's most likely the thicker part which I personally love) but since you haven't crossed the point of no return, you're still horny and will love to eat your creamy goodness.
        I do this once in a while .. and did so the other day. I came that way a few times with no orgasm - so much cum!! It was fantastic and tasted extremely sexy

I thought of Miyoko the whole time .. so hot

Oh and I mentioned in a separate thread some time ago that I used to actually be able to deepthroat myself when I was young. If only I could do that again!!

Comment

You know why a dog licks himself. Because he can. When I die I want to come back as a dog.

I have never been able to bend and touch my toes (I can bend over though when the situation warrants). When I do try for my own mouth I am usually firing wide and wasting ammo so when I want every drop I fill the other hand and most of the time don't back out and lick it clean. Not nearly as much fun as a double barrel though!

Comment

I'd love to see Lisa Paradise do a vid like that.

Comment

Working...
            X