Bailey Jay won AVN's best transsexual performer of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey Jay won AVN's best transsexual performer of 2011

This is not shocking at all. Bailey Jay has won AVN's best transsexual performer.

At the same time I am saying "What the hell?". I have seen Bailey's movies. She is not the best performer in the business. She may be the most popular, but certainly is not the best performer.

In my opinion I believe girls such as Jessica Host, Foxxxy, and Yasmin Lee are being overlooked. Yasmin Lee wasn't even an nomination. She is one of the best performers in the business.

Do you think Bailey earned her award? Do you think some transsexual performers are being overlooked?
    What is the sexual orientation for men who are attracted to busty passable transsexuals?

Who's hotter Kimber James or Sarina Valentina?
    Vote Today!

Checkout my big titty shemale fan and review blog!
    http://hotbustyshemales.com/

Hell Ya! She's beautiful, sexy and hot. Some of her videos are super hott. Her and Bee Armitage in the hot tub was great. Her and foxxy were great. She eats her own cum, which makes me horny as hell. In one video she cums in her own mouth...she totally deserves the award!!!!
    Tgirls Rock My World

Comment

Go Bailey

Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Naww!! You can't knock her for winning.....plus around here a win for one is a win for all!
        "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
        Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Bailey Jay winning Transsexual Performer of the Year that was a given and one of the most predictable at the AVN Awards.
          John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Comment

This thread needed a pic

Comment

good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by highplainsdrifter View Post

This thread needed a pic
                Bailey Jay,highplainsdrifter you're absolutely right thanks for posting a pic M8.
                John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Comment

this thread needed a pic[/quote]
                  now that's a pic!!!! Grrr baby.....grrrrrrrr!
                  "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
                  Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Bob View Post

this thread needed a pic
                    now that's a pic!!!! Grrr baby.....grrrrrrrr!
                    Wow, really nice but her dick needs to be more wet and maby she can gain another 10 or 20 pounds. More fat, bigger tits and butt to spread in 69.

She really looks good with her legs up and spreaded and in a bikini-

WHAT? Shemales are men just because they have a cock? You gotta be kidding me.
                    Last edited by dom r; 01-21-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

The year just started and the award was presented already? Well, I am no judge, but my cloudy mind tells me that I would have a headache to pick the winner

Comment

[QUOTE=dom r;291386]Wow, really nice but her dick needs to be more wet and maby she can gain another 10 or 20 pounds. More fat, bigger tits and butt to spread in 69.

No way, She is perfect, I like'em small and thin, her tits are perfect, Kimber James had perfect tits til she made them too big, same with Danika Dreams. I also like soft natural asses, no implants. But hey to each his own...
                        Tgirls Rock My World

Comment

Working...
                        X