No announcement yet.

"B@rbie Swallows" X-Bf "Luka" Made A Video Of Killing 2 Kittens On Youtube!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "B@rbie Swallows" X-Bf "Luka" Made A Video Of Killing 2 Kittens On Youtube!"

"B@rbie Swallows" X-Bf "Luka Magnotta" Made A Video Of Killing 2 Kittens On Youtube!"

I was on Perezhilton.com, and i was just reading about the latest news about celebrity gossips & news, and all of a sudden they showed a very small picture of my x-boyfriend Luka , which we broke up back in March of 2006, due to his mental problems. Apparently they were saying they were looking for him cause he posted a video on youtube of him killing 2 kittens and then sexually molesting one of them. Youtube decided to delete the video cause it was against there violations. Anyways, i knew my xbf was obsessed with becoming famous one day, and was obsessed with dating serial killer Karla Harmolka, which of course is not true, cause he just wants media attention, typical narcassistic faggot. But i never knew he was gonna go this far by killing 2 kittens with a vacume cleaner and putting them into a bag and sucking the air out of it with vacume hose and later putting it in his fridge and then sexually molesting one of them.

The reason why i broke up with him, cause i knew he was fucked up and had mental problems, personal retarded problems. He did told me he had sex with his step mom when he was a teenager, so that explains why he never wanted to make love to me while we were together. My xbf Luka is obsessed with becoming famous, and he's doing it all for the wrong reasons, cause now everybody hates his guts and wants to beat him up and possibly want him dead for the horrible killings of 2 innocent kittens. I hope the cops will find him and put his ass in jail for the disgusting acts he's done. RIP for those sweet kittens, and i hope they find my xbf Luka, and puts his faggot ugly ass in jail for a long time & hope when he dies he will go straight to HELL & burn for all eternity!

B@rbie Swallows
    www.BarbieSwallows.com

I'm speechless....

Comment

Originally posted by Babe View Post
      I'm speechless....
      as am i ithink im gonna put his ass in a f*cking vacum and c how he likes it im just so mad grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Babe View Post
        I'm speechless....

I don't mean to brag, but my life sounds like a fucking soap opera with all this bullshit drama. Thank god, i'm no longer dating Luka Magnotta. I wouldn't want such a bad name to go along with him.

Comment

definetly barbie u need a nice guy who doesn't kill cute things and who isn't a pussy who will do shit when u ask him to *cough*like me *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post
            I don't mean to brag, but my life sounds like a fucking soap opera with all this bullshit drama. Thank god, i'm no longer dating Luka Magnotta. I wouldn't want such a bad name to go along with him.
            Sad and deprsessing story. Those kittens were too little to fight back. Someone MUST MAKE HIM PAY for this.
            I am Greep, hear me roar

Comment

What a screwed up individual

I'm sure when he's in jail they'll give him a good beating

Comment

Originally posted by the_conqueror View Post
                What a screwed up individual

I'm sure when he's in jail they'll give him a good beating

And a good ass raping! He'll probably enjoy it, right Barbie?
                "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post

Is he an ex of yours or do you just want more attention drawn to yourself...

Comment

He should be disappeared in a most horrible way.

Comment

Does shit like this really need to be posted here
                      Tgirls Rock My World

Comment

Originally posted by danilover View Post
                        Does shit like this really need to be posted here

Yes cause I "Barbie Swallows" is a very famous tgirlforums.com reality story writer,, and therefore my xbf Luka is in the spot light currently with the recent killings of the 2 kittens deaths. So yes this thread i posted is very appropriate .

Comment

Whatever
                          Tgirls Rock My World

Comment

Mods please take this thread down as it is highly inappropriate and lacks any decency whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauga_dude View Post
                              Is he an ex of yours or do you just want more attention drawn to yourself...

Yes he is my xbf, and no im not lying cause i wrote about him before on tgirlforums and u can ask anyone if that's true or not. Click on the link below, i posted a story about him on here back in July 15'th, 2010.
                              http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showthread.php?t=130080

Comment

Working...
                              X