naked Lola Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray View Post
    Just follow Mr. Toban's instructions Bob. It worked for me.
    she emailed it to me this morning to convert it into an avi so i could post it but later changed her mind because she wants a better quality video,so ray you have a great camcorder let her know.
    SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Thanks for the idea Lisa, but like you, I think Lola is a little mad at me at the moment for the comments I made recently in another post. I sure hope it's not names that begin with L because I sure don't want Lucy to get mad at me too, LOL.

Comment

So whats in this video, I want to see it.

There's more mystery to this video than the Zupruder film.
        I am Greep, hear me roar

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post

i see it just fine, makes my mouth water Umm

Comment

Wish I could watch this but too much to do and probably would get me caught. I guess I will just have to go for the real thing.

Comment

Ha Ha

So i went for dinner, came back online and decided to try and watch the video, signed up and everything and it says page is forbidden. Any thoughts I turned the family thing off. When I searched for lola nothing came up. HOW CAN I WATCH THIS? LOLA is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah I just removed because I want to do it more clear , it was homemade when its better quality I ll post here, kisses, Lola
                Originally posted by interesting View Post
                Ha Ha

So i went for dinner, came back online and decided to try and watch the video, signed up and everything and it says page is forbidden. Any thoughts I turned the family thing off. When I searched for lola nothing came up. HOW CAN I WATCH THIS? LOLA is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
                  she emailed it to me this morning to convert it into an avi so i could post it but later changed her mind because she wants a better quality video,so ray you have a great camcorder let her know.
                  thanks for help sis, love you

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Too late, I cant help but feel like I've missed out on a free ice cream giveaway or something

Comment

Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
                      she emailed it to me this morning to convert it into an avi so i could post it but later changed her mind because she wants a better quality video...
                      Lola, if you're looking for a videographer...that is what I get paid for.
                      Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Lola why you are teasing me lol. This makes me want to come see you even more. Now for sure i will have to make this happen. I'd love to see you in a video one day soon hopefully. It looks like i miss out by a few hours this time.
                        Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Originally posted by Albion View Post
                          Lola, if you're looking for a videographer...that is what I get paid for.
                          himm pm me

Comment

I most definitely will.

Comment

Was the video re-done? Lola you look great.

Comment

Originally posted by interesting View Post
                                Was the video re-done? Lola you look great.
                                I ll but not sure when, thanks love asking for the update

Comment

Working...
                                X