Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a shemale with 100% shrunken balls still masturbate to an orgasm?or multiple o's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm..

Well I gotta say something

So we are talking about cuming like a boy would..

I think a tgirl could cum and orgasm (two separate things) the conventional way..

I know lots of us cum in other ways too like when getting fucked just the right way. Either orgasm and even cuming after multiple orgasms (what I like!) from penetration..

I get horny just thinking about that

Comment

yes they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post
        Hmm..

Well I gotta say something

So we are talking about cuming like a boy would..

I think a tgirl could cum and orgasm (two separate things) the conventional way..

I know lots of us cum in other ways too like when getting fucked just the right way. Either orgasm and even cuming after multiple orgasms (what I like!) from penetration..

I get horny just thinking about that
        Yep, boys who are not yet able to ejaculate can experience multiple penile orgasms without loosing sexual arousal just like women but when they develop ejaculation, that second penile orgasm with a second ejaculation is not a multiple orgasm because a male's sexual response has somewhat weakened after ejaculation especially in the 30's,40's.....its like nature is telling us men our dics are too big to engage in extended intercourse for hours and hours and will not give females multiple clitoral orgasms the way the female kind can with outercourse with each other because their clits and butts recieve the proper contact with the proper flow of continuous female secretions and cum, yup men can't compete.

The only multiple orgasms that a man can experience are the smaller orgasms that occur with or without an erection when sexually aroused WITHOUT ejaculating, just like what females experience with or without a clitoral engorgment when sexually aroused. Those types of orgasms are just called orgasm and not the bigger penile or clitoral orgasm. Some men are able to hold a certain muscle that prevents ejaculation at the moment of a penile orgasm but in order to feel the complete penile orgasm ejaculation must occur because with each pump of the ejaculate is part of the full orgasm in waves thus they cannot experience a multiple penile orgasm after a full first one.

Fock I need to re-write all the urology books. Am I the first one on the www to realize this fact that men cannot multiple penile orgasm because as I said, in order to feel a complete penile orgasm ejaculation must occur and that once it occurs that second o with second ejac is not considered a multiple o because a guy's sexual response has somewhat weakened after ejac whereas a female's has not after their first o but actually increased because they are in an orgasmic state where they just achieved a first o without loosing any arousal thus that will bring them to an even more massive second o, or is this all written already?
        Last edited by dom r; 02-08-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X