Yummy Shemale Noriko Goes Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy Shemale Noriko Goes Solo

Here's another chick that wishes she were a hip hop video girl. Her name is Noriko and I bet you'd just love to take a swing at her. Her cute teen body is just amazing with nice little titties, and a booty that would make you cry. She's just moved here from Atlanta and is trying to make new friends but the process isn't going as quickly as she'd like. With no one to fuck her, she decides to take care of things herself! In no time, she pulls out her giant cock and strokes it off with one hand while playing with her perfect tits!

More...

Back From the Army Just in Time to Fuck

It's no secret that there's nothing fun about the hell on Earth called bootcamp! Well after watching this, I can tell you that coming back home from bootcamp is pure heaven! Domy is a blonde Latina tranny who's just gotten home and she's glad to be back and ready to fuck! Her girlfriend Aline has missed her like crazy and has planned a naughty homecoming party for her! They're alone and Aline attacks Domy as soon as she walks in, tearing her bootcamp clothes off and tasting her erect wang. Soon, Domy bends Aline over and fucks her from behind! You think this is what they had in mind when they passed the don't ask, don't tell policy?

More...

Comment

Go Go Dancer Transexual Loves being Watched

I love going to the strip club and picking up a dancer to take home and fuck. Tonight I made the rounds and ended up with this sweet ass red head transsexual slut named Ruby. Her melons were perfect and her ass just opened up and said hello. She's got a big cock and silky soft pale skin, but what really did it for me was these killer tattoos she's got all up and down her thighs. She spread out her ass in bed before letting me nail it. Ruby is by far, one of the freakiest nymphos I've ever nailed!

More...

Comment

Yummy Shemale Noriko Goes Solo

Yummy shemale babe Noriko gets horny so she does the next best thing and gives her t-cock the palm ride it will never forget! Wearing a sexy corset and keeping her trusty dildo handy, Noriko begins gyrating on the couch and looking sexy as fuck. She then starts playing with her shemale asshole and plunges her dildo deep in her tight t-hole. Noriko starts stroking her transsexual dick and it looks like she?s getting hotter by the minute. The cameraman gets close and captures a wonderfully close up view of Noriko?s t-cock and I can almost catch a whiff of her tasty gonads. If you love black t-bitches then this honey is for you!

More...
        blacktgirls.com
        Hung Black Shemales

Comment

Working...
        X