Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottowa..shemale lola swift visiting ottawa first of November 2011

Hey Guys,
    I am Lola Swift the best of versatile kingdom, I am coming to Ottawa on the 30th of January 2012 for a week or more depends how you guys take of this beautiful lady with a 9 inc big candy stick, if you are interested in meeting me , please email me or call me for early notice, I ll be glad to give you good time and the best experience in your sexual life, couple hours, dinners and overnights are available, I ll be staying in down town hotel...I ll love to see you there, kisses, lola
    for more info and pics please visit www.shemalelola.com
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone :416-4516442 ( My ottawa number will be provide while I m in Ottawa. )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LOLA_; 01-11-2012, 12:43 PM. Reason: wrong date
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Grin

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
      Hey Guys,
      I am Lola Swift the best of versatile kingdom, I am coming to Ottawa first of October for a week or more depends how you guys take of this beautiful lady with a 9 inc big candy stick, if you are interested in meeting me , please email me or call me for early notice, I ll be glad to give you good time and the best experience in your sexual life, couple hours, dinners and overnights are available, I ll be staying in down town hotel...I ll love to see you there, kisses, lola
      for more info and pics please visit www.shemalelola.com
      Email: [email protected]
      Phone :416-4516442 ( My ottawa number will be provide while I m in Ottawa. )
      Hi Lola sweetie. I am confused. This was posted October 13th, the second week of October. Are you trying to saying the first of November for a week? Or do you have a time machine?

PS. Love the peek-a-boo shot.
      "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

I am coming to Ottawa on the 30th of January 2012
        Attached Files
        Last edited by LOLA_; 01-11-2012, 12:44 PM.

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
          Oh my God, I thought we are in September
          I mean first week of November
          LOL. Yes, where did the time go? Summer went by so fast. It seemed like yesterday you were walking around in your tight summer pants and tank top. Now it is getting colder and you will probably bundle yourself up with some big bulky sweater. Or wear a long fur coat and be naked underneath with thigh high boots. Hey, that would make a great photo!
          "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Noooooooooovember

Comment

you sweet Lou King and Maddplotter thanks for the idea of next photo shoot , yes I am going to I am coming to Ottawa on the 30th of January 2012
              It doesnt happen all the time that is a big chance to meet lovely Lola for Ottawa guys, lol. My Ottawa regulars welcome to see me again while I am in Ottawa
              Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
              LOL. Yes, where did the time go? Summer went by so fast. It seemed like yesterday you were walking around in your tight summer pants and tank top. Now it is getting colder and you will probably bundle yourself up with some big bulky sweater. Or wear a long fur coat and be naked underneath with thigh high boots. Hey, that would make a great photo!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by LOLA_; 01-11-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

If you need any more ideas/details...more than happy to comply.

Comment

Sent you an email!

I definitely want to book with you when you're in town.

Comment

Thanks, I ll be in Ottawa on the 30th of January 2012
                    Originally posted by Curious Frank View Post
                    Sent you an email!

I definitely want to book with you when you're in town.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by LOLA_; 01-11-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

whats your rates? on your website it only lists couple rates http://www.shemalelola.com/rates.php

Comment

you can email me or call me before february 2012, kisses, Lola
                        Originally posted by hon123 View Post
                        whats your rates? on your website it only lists couple rates http://www.shemalelola.com/rates.php
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by LOLA_; 01-11-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Lola, I have a question. Are you trying to give me a heart attack...you put such hot pics on the web and then force us 613ers to wait a few weeks!!! The agony!

Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou King View Post
                            Lola, I have a question. Are you trying to give me a heart attack...you put such hot pics on the web and then force us 613ers to wait a few weeks!!! The agony!

oh thanks There is 7 days left for the Ottawa on t he 7th of November 2011

Comment

in Ottawa 613-8672030 call me till 16th of November
                              Last edited by LOLA_; 11-04-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X