Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lola Swift - Toronto = Review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    4,273
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    2.33%
    Monthly Activity
    2.02%

    Default Lola Swift - Toronto = Review

    Shemale Escort Review Form - Canada

    Date of Session Oct 2011


    Provider's Information

    Provider's Name: Lola Swift

    Provider's City: Toronto
    Was the provider visiting this city? No

    Provider's Telephone:
    Provider's Website: shemalelola.com

    Providers Background: Greek



    Provider's Appearance

    Overall Looks Rating: 9
    Appearance as Advertised: Yes

    Breast Size: Medium
    Implants? Yes

    Height: Tall
    Provider's Body Shape: Athlethic



    Genital Statistics
    Cock Length: Long
    Cock Thickness: Thick
    Ball Size: Medium
    Pubic Hair: Trimmed

    Functional? I don't think it ever goes down!
    Cums? Yes



    Services Description

    Providers's Orientation: Versatile

    Oral? Both Ways
    Covered Oral? No

    Kissing? Yes



    Session Description & Details

    Where did you find this provider? Shemale Canada

    This Session was an: Incall

    Overall Service Score: 10
    Would you see this Provider again? Yes

    Session details:
    Ottawa boys take notice...Lola is coming to town but I got myself a sneak preview on a quick trip to T.O. this past week.

    I had seen the new pictures and had exchanged some posts with Lola and had developed a healthy desire to see this gorgeous lady...but I had my reservations. My reservation was in relation to the size of her cock or more particularly my ability to handle/survive it. Reservations be damned I made the call which (and Lola you will recall...was kind of funny) and I was set for an afternoon delight.

    Location is easy. Location is clean and home to Lola. She answers the door and I am blown away (figuratively, not literally...yet). She is gorgeous and dressed to impress with just enough wardrobe malfunctions to allow me to see some boobie and some she-cock.

    We sit down and have a visit. An old fashion get to know each other and she even reads me a new poem she has just written that morning. Upon hearing this poem I am convinced that Lola is the complete package, body, mind and soul. After this she stands and extends a lovely, soft, hand and invites me to the bedroom.

    She asks me to slowly take my clothes off and she comes into the room ready to play. My hands cannot resist her firm, playful ass and my lips are torn between kissing hers and sucking on nicely sized and firm breasts. She mounts the bed and I compliment her on a feature I have loved since Demi Moore in Indescent Proposal, a great back. With her on all fours I get to reach around for luscious boobs, and a steadily growing cock.

    All the while Lola is telling me that she is going to fuck me in a little while...in a little while....needless to say I am starting to recall my reservation with each growing inch.

    I ask her to lie back and I go to town to devour what I can. I like to think that I do a pretty good job with the shaft but this unit put my skills to the test. After a while it was agreed that she would now fuck me....here it comes!!!

    She bends me over the side of the bed and lubes me up and slides herself inside me...I can honestly say I let out a little gasp but soon she was grinding me and I was just loving it and THEN she tells me to flip over so she can look at me while she is fucking me...who am I to say no!! So I assume the position only to have Lola NOT jam her weapon in me as expected...no, she starts licking my balls and stroking my shaft....holy crap...I am already about to explode by the time I came in the door and now I am essentially about to release a fireworks sized load of jiz....luckily she stopped and then started fucking me again.....by the way, all this time you cannot wipe the smile off my face.

    Finally I cannot contain myself any longer and I am doing my impression of a geyser....but only one of us is done...Lola tells me she wants to cum on my face so she stands over me, orders me to lick her balls and jacks herself until she blows a load on my face (which I love).

    We tidy up, chat a bunch, each have a shower and agree....we are doing this again as soon as she gets to Ottawa...and that is the point of this recommendation boys, don't forget to prebook because you will not want to have missed this incredible opportunity.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    T-Bucks
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    111,378
    Level
    9
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    21.95%
    Monthly Activity
    39.98%

    Default

    thanks sweetie for the review , you are a true gentleman , It was such a fun to be with you , see you in Ottawa, I would like to added some of my Halloween pics for you and for the other my funs, It was really good night but, I lost my phone in the end , I have no your number call me when I get Ottawa next week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou King View Post
    Shemale Escort Review Form - Canada





    Date of Session Oct 2011
    Provider's Information
    Provider's Name: Lola Swift
    Provider's City: Toronto
    Was the provider visiting this city? No
    Provider's Telephone:
    Provider's Website: shemalelola.com
    Providers Background: Greek
    Provider's Appearance
    Overall Looks Rating: 9
    Appearance as Advertised: Yes
    Breast Size: Medium
    Implants? Yes
    Height: Tall
    Provider's Body Shape: Athlethic
    Genital Statistics
    Cock Length: Long
    Cock Thickness: Thick
    Ball Size: Medium
    Pubic Hair: Trimmed
    Functional? I don't think it ever goes down!
    Cums? Yes
    Services Description
    Providers's Orientation: Versatile
    Oral? Both Ways
    Covered Oral? No
    Kissing? Yes
    Session Description & Details
    Where did you find this provider? Shemale Canada
    This Session was an: Incall
    Overall Service Score: 10
    Would you see this Provider again? Yes
    Session details:
    Ottawa boys take notice...Lola is coming to town but I got myself a sneak preview on a quick trip to T.O. this past week.

    I had seen the new pictures and had exchanged some posts with Lola and had developed a healthy desire to see this gorgeous lady...but I had my reservations. My reservation was in relation to the size of her cock or more particularly my ability to handle/survive it. Reservations be damned I made the call which (and Lola you will recall...was kind of funny) and I was set for an afternoon delight.

    Location is easy. Location is clean and home to Lola. She answers the door and I am blown away (figuratively, not literally...yet). She is gorgeous and dressed to impress with just enough wardrobe malfunctions to allow me to see some boobie and some she-cock.

    We sit down and have a visit. An old fashion get to know each other and she even reads me a new poem she has just written that morning. Upon hearing this poem I am convinced that Lola is the complete package, body, mind and soul. After this she stands and extends a lovely, soft, hand and invites me to the bedroom.

    She asks me to slowly take my clothes off and she comes into the room ready to play. My hands cannot resist her firm, playful ass and my lips are torn between kissing hers and sucking on nicely sized and firm breasts. She mounts the bed and I compliment her on a feature I have loved since Demi Moore in Indescent Proposal, a great back. With her on all fours I get to reach around for luscious boobs, and a steadily growing cock.

    All the while Lola is telling me that she is going to fuck me in a little while...in a little while....needless to say I am starting to recall my reservation with each growing inch.

    I ask her to lie back and I go to town to devour what I can. I like to think that I do a pretty good job with the shaft but this unit put my skills to the test. After a while it was agreed that she would now fuck me....here it comes!!!

    She bends me over the side of the bed and lubes me up and slides herself inside me...I can honestly say I let out a little gasp but soon she was grinding me and I was just loving it and THEN she tells me to flip over so she can look at me while she is fucking me...who am I to say no!! So I assume the position only to have Lola NOT jam her weapon in me as expected...no, she starts licking my balls and stroking my shaft....holy crap...I am already about to explode by the time I came in the door and now I am essentially about to release a fireworks sized load of jiz....luckily she stopped and then started fucking me again.....by the way, all this time you cannot wipe the smile off my face.

    Finally I cannot contain myself any longer and I am doing my impression of a geyser....but only one of us is done...Lola tells me she wants to cum on my face so she stands over me, orders me to lick her balls and jacks herself until she blows a load on my face (which I love).

    We tidy up, chat a bunch, each have a shower and agree....we are doing this again as soon as she gets to Ottawa...and that is the point of this recommendation boys, don't forget to prebook because you will not want to have missed this incredible opportunity.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THE BEST IS BACK IN TORONTO www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442www.shemalelola.com and 416-4516442
    PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    2,574
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    2.33%
    Monthly Activity
    2.02%

    Default

    Lola is the best Shemale in Canada. The service is unmatched and she's gorgeous. Here are 2 good reviews. The first mirrors my experience closely:
    http://www.craigslisterotica.com/rev...uct/169/cat/79

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    T-Bucks
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    111,378
    Level
    9
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    21.95%
    Monthly Activity
    39.98%

    Default

    Thanks for your kindness as well, I am in Ottawa now , see you when I am back in Toronto, my number for Ottawa, no text please 613-8672030
    Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    Lola is the best Shemale in Canada. The service is unmatched and she's gorgeous. Here are 2 good reviews. The first mirrors my experience closely:
    http://www.craigslisterotica.com/rev...uct/169/cat/79
    THE BEST IS BACK IN TORONTO www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442www.shemalelola.com and 416-4516442
    PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    146
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    4,273
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.37%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    2.33%
    Monthly Activity
    2.02%

    Default

    True to my statement that I would repeat, I did. No need to repeat my praise because while it was a completely different rendezvous, my opinion remains the same.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    243
    T-Bucks
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    6,612
    Level
    5
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    90.49%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    41.25%
    Monthly Activity
    10.81%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou King View Post
    True to my statement that I would repeat, I did. No need to repeat my praise because while it was a completely different rendezvous, my opinion remains the same.
    I detect an addict......welcome to the club Lou

    MC

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    T-Bucks
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    111,378
    Level
    9
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    21.95%
    Monthly Activity
    39.98%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mc99 View Post
    I detect an addict......welcome to the club Lou

    MC
    I will be available in Toronto on the 21th of November 2011, It was really nice to see me him again, love u Lou boy
    THE BEST IS BACK IN TORONTO www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442www.shemalelola.com and 416-4516442
    PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    47
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    6,502
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%
    Daily Activity
    136.24%
    Weekly Activity
    21.79%
    Monthly Activity
    6.41%

    Default

    Great review, Lou! Well done . . .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    T-Bucks
    0
    Blog Entries
    1
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    111,378
    Level
    9
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    21.95%
    Monthly Activity
    39.98%

    Default

    he also has a beautiful heart and smile, love him so much, we really get along , I am back in Toronto , no travel plan at least 2 months if I dont visit Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by samlord View Post
    Great review, Lou! Well done . . .
    THE BEST IS BACK IN TORONTO www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442www.shemalelola.com and 416-4516442
    PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Similar Threads

  1. naked Lola Swift
    By LOLA_ in forum T-Girl Chat
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:25 AM
  2. Lola Swift - toronto = Review
    By Janet Mason in forum OFFICIAL SHEMALE REVIEWS / CRITIQUES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:28 PM
  3. Lola Swift - Montreal = Review
    By Lazy_Boy in forum OFFICIAL SHEMALE REVIEWS / CRITIQUES
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:32 AM
  4. Lola, sweet Lola - Toronto = Review
    By Caliente Alan in forum OFFICIAL SHEMALE REVIEWS / CRITIQUES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 09:56 PM
  5. Lola Swift - Toronto = Review
    By bigbunny in forum OFFICIAL SHEMALE REVIEWS / CRITIQUES
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Asian Ladyboys love you long time