Layla LegendZ has become a member .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layla LegendZ has become a member .

hey guys and gals , i have finally decided to become a member to this site , just wanted to say hello and hope to hear from alot of my friends that i know are on this fourm .XOXO Miss Legendz
    The nicest bitch you'll ever meet .

Awesome...Welcome Layla i have dreamed about being with you, any time you visit Toronto its always way out in Mississauga.
    I'm coming to Mtl for xmas maybe I could track you down there.
    You are so sexy......
    @tsmile004 on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by smile004 View Post
      Awesome...Welcome Layla i have dreamed about being with you, any time you visit Toronto its always way out in Mississauga.
      I'm coming to Mtl for xmas maybe I could track you down there.
      You are so sexy......
      Thanks so much , my next trip to toronto will be around early march so you might wanna get your winter coat and boots and come warm me up here in mtl . XO Layla

Comment

Welcome Layla! Hope to see you again. We meet briefly last summer at Goodhandy's. Hope you got some funny stories or observations to share with us.
        "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Originally posted by Layla LegendZ View Post
          hey guys and gals , i have finally decided to become a member to this site , just wanted to say hello and hope to hear from alot of my friends that i know are on this fourm .XOXO Miss Legendz

Hey my lesbian lover LAYLA,,,
          Are those breast implants or from hormones ?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post

Hey my lesbian lover LAYLA,,,
            Are those breast implants or from hormones ?
            hey Barbie how are you my girl ? thoes sweet tatahs you see in my pic are breast development from taking hormones ...but i will have my d cup this summer meaning i get my inplants at age 24 like you ...and they will be a nice d cup like your twins ! i already have names for them ...scrappy and coco .

Comment

Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
              Welcome Layla! Hope to see you again. We meet briefly last summer at Goodhandy's. Hope you got some funny stories or observations to share with us.
              well my life is pretty relaxed and laid back i like to lead my life as normal as i can lol , but if i ever run into chewbacca on the metro here in mtl i will be sure to post about it .

Comment

hey Barbie how are you my girl ? thoes sweet tatahs you see in my pic are breast development from taking hormones ...but i will have my d cup this summer meaning i get my inplants at age 24 like you ...and they will be a nice d cup like your twins ! i already have names for them ...scrappy and coco .

Wow cool,, we both got them at age 24. I got mines on May 9'th, 2007, one month before turning 25 at 600'cc size saline implants. U should go to Dr. Mark Dupere ( www.visageclinic.ca ) Tell him u know me, and he will give me a good price for my next time im getting implants soon of becoming a bigger size whore at 850'cc (maximum size they make). LOl. Im thinking to get silicone implants but the highest volume they make is 800'cc and i wanna get them bigger so i may go back again with sailne implants. Do any tgirls on here reading this can tell me, whats better,, saline or silicone ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Barbie_Swallows;336944]

Wow cool,, we both got them at age 24. I got mines on May 9'th, 2007, one month before turning 25 at 600'cc size saline implants. U should go to Dr. Mark Dupere ( www.visageclinic.ca ) Tell him u know me, and he will give me a good price for my next time im getting implants soon of becoming a bigger size whore at 850'cc (maximum size they make). LOl. Im thinking to get silicone implants but they highest volume they make is 800'cc and i wanna get them bigger so i may go back again with sailne implants. Do any tgirls on here reading this can tell me, whats better,, saline or silicone ?
                  [/QUOTE mine will be for my 24th birthday in july 2012 , i think thats a pretty sweet gift to myself lol and girl .I think saline is lower risk if it breaks ..i hear silicone can kill you .

Comment

[/QUOTE mine will be for my 24th birthday in july 2012 , i think thats a pretty sweet gift to myself lol and girl .I think saline is lower risk if it breaks ..i hear silicone can kill you .[/QUOTE]

Saline is much safer cause if it breaks, u just pee it out,, and it feels more natural. If silicone breaks it might spread all over ur body and u may later die, and they feel hard like a rock, they dont move much, lol. Anyways, i will be getting my ass done soon so i can complete my transformation of a living fucking barbie doll, but i will always keep my dick, cause i need to convert straight men into slowly becoming fucking fags with sucking & riding it! LOl

Comment

[/QUOTE mine will be for my 24th birthday in july 2012 , i think thats a pretty sweet gift to myself lol and girl .I think saline is lower risk if it breaks ..i hear silicone can kill you .

Saline is much safer cause if it breaks, u just pee it out,, and it feels more natural. If silicone breaks it might spread all over ur body and u may later die, and they feel hard like a rock, they dont move much, lol. Anyways, i will be getting my ass done soon so i can complete my transformation of a living fucking barbie doll, but i will always keep my dick, cause i need to convert straight men into slowly becoming fucking fags with sucking & riding it! LOl
                      [/QUOTE]haha well i plan to keep my package as well ..and you are all ready a living barbie doll ..my goal is to look like kimber james when im done .

Comment

Welcome to the jungle.

theladyboyforums.com
                        asiants.com
                        tgirlasian.com

Comment

i will always keep my dick, cause i need to convert straight men into slowly becoming fucking fags with sucking & riding it! LOl
                          No need to convert me Barbie, I'm already there...lol
                          IT'S BEST TO GIVE AND RECEIVE

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                            Welcome to the jungle.

hehe thank you

Comment

Nice

Layla, your tatahs look beautiful, as do you.
                              Plz cum visit Vancouver one more time!!
                              SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Working...
                              X