Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOLA*s NEW PHOTOS SUMMER 2012...THE VIP SHEMALE ( NEW BREAST) LOLA SWIFT is back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
    I finally had the chace to see Lola last weekend and test ride those new breasts. My review of her breasts are:
    Bigger, softer, more real feeling and ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Certainly a must see for anyone wondering.

My reviews of Lola have been written in the past and I could copy and paste but people can easily look them up. One thing to add is that when I see Lola, it is beyond the client relationship, it's like visiting an old friend. A friend that will dress like a bad school girl and let me ram her incredible butt.

Thanks again Lola,

KC
    Damn dude, I'm jealous.

Comment

• I dont know how many time we've met, but I know one one thing I always like to be with you and if I really like the guy that i spend time with I am always kinky kinky
      Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
      I finally had the chace to see Lola last weekend and test ride those new breasts. My review of her breasts are:
      Bigger, softer, more real feeling and ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Certainly a must see for anyone wondering.

My reviews of Lola have been written in the past and I could copy and paste but people can easily look them up. One thing to add is that when I see Lola, it is beyond the client relationship, it's like visiting an old friend. A friend that will dress like a bad school girl and let me ram her incredible butt.

Thanks again Lola,

KC
      THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
      www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

• L
        Attached Files

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

• so cute Lola!
          Hopefully we can have some time to spend holiday together in Turkey and other countries in Europe next year sis.
          If you need somebody to talk to, i'm just a phone call away

all the best
          A World Class Courtesan. Seeing is Believing.
          Canada-USA-Europe-New Zealand-Australia-South Africa and the Middle East

Comment

• for sure sweetie,I am always ready for fun
            Attached Files
            Last edited by LOLA_; 10-22-2012, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "

Comment

• Does Lola Kiss in her sessions??

Kissing is so very hot/
                @tsmile004 on twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by smile004 View Post
                  Does Lola Kiss in her sessions??

Kissing is so very hot/
                  I think you did not read my review yet please check my review if I kiss or not www.shemalelola.com
                  I have a very kissable, puffy and real lips (People get surprise when I say its natural ), I do kissing sweetie

Comment

Working...
                  X