Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOLA*s NEW PHOTOS SUMMER 2012...THE VIP SHEMALE ( NEW BREAST) LOLA SWIFT is back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
      Good God you look incredible. Sound like you had a great trip. I'll definitely need to visit you real soon. I love Summer time, jump on the bike, get some freedom and visit gorgeous girls of my choosing. I thought you were perfect before so I'm not sure it could be improved upon, but I'll be the judge of that soon. Last time I rammed that ass from behind I came like a cannon. That new ass might cause prematue ejac. LOL

And now you give me a new teen girl toybox fantasy. I thought I had thought of them all. Love that outfit.

And don't be shy to show off that amazing cock baby. I'm sure you have those photos too.

Miss you,

KC

Comment

yes you were the last man that I ve seen before my tour, It was really good and you were totaly top that day , now you are askin a cock photo you always make me smile and happy.I have more pics for sure just wait little more I am not working at the moment , but will start so soon
        Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
        Good God you look incredible. Sound like you had a great trip. I'll definitely need to visit you real soon. I love Summer time, jump on the bike, get some freedom and visit gorgeous girls of my choosing. I thought you were perfect before so I'm not sure it could be improved upon, but I'll be the judge of that soon. Last time I rammed that ass from behind I came like a cannon. That new ass might cause prematue ejac. LOL

And now you give me a new teen girl toybox fantasy. I thought I had thought of them all. Love that outfit.

And don't be shy to show off that amazing cock baby. I'm sure you have those photos too.

Miss you,

KC

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I haven't seen a bad shoot of yours' yet.
            Oral Creampie beats ALL
            sigpic

Comment

I dont have very bad shot yet, waiting for the open minded photographer.

Comment

I am available from now on

I am back in Toronto , I had enough rest and available from 9 to 3 am
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                  more skin
                  i love love love this one ...
                  bellissima
                  The nicest bitch you'll ever meet .

Comment

New and improved Lola

LOLA! New and improved. It was great seeing you last night at Goodhandy's. It has been so long since I've seen you, I forgot what your breasts look like. I have to confess that if you had not mentioned your recent boob job, I would not have really noticed. Besides you know me, I'm focusing on another part of your body. ASSSSSSSSS baby! For the fortunate people last night, we got to see Lola get on stage and dance topless. Hugs and kisses.
                    "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

And the rich get richer.

Comment

Originally posted by Layla LegendZ View Post
                        i love love love this one ...
                        bellissima
                        Thanks a lot babe love
                        Attached Files

Comment

Like this one a lot

Comment

wow you look amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by zemmo View Post
                              Looking good Lola and I'll jerk off to it...but I think you can handle a bigger ass..............
                              I love the ass
                              Back after about a year, you guys and gals remember me?
                              5 months on hormones as of the 21st!

Comment

there you go
                                Originally posted by JVlifeonstandby View Post
                                I love the ass
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X