ATTENTION: Starting HRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tia Phoenixx View Post
    I have to disagree with you on this regard Crag.
    However, i do realize some tgirls have gained weight due to estrogen. I did gain some weight 2 years ago, but then i changed the type of hormones and now...it works wonderfully on my body. My weight is stable and i'm toned, though i have increased a little bit the dose, especially when i am on holiday

Bottom line is: try to search the best hormones for us, everybody is different, so the hormones has to be prescribed uniquely for only one individual (me or you, not both)

good luck JV!
    Tia, you look fabulous
    JV
    If you're worried about the estrogen causing an increase in testoterone, you can ask your endo to add progesterone, and or testoserone blockers. The progesterone will make your breast grow but it also makes you more emotional; blockers will affect your libido
    SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Look at those comments.....great...you guys are all right!

On my previous post, I meant the same thing too

Yes, there is a tiny chance of increasing testosterone and all that terrible stuff, but it can be avoided easily by taking the right prescription and dose.

So, it's not a big deal. Look at us in here, none of us, growing beard right lol?

So..not to be too afraid of doing something better for our lives.

One other thing before i say good bye:
      Being a tgirl is not a trend...especially when you will decide to do SRS someday
      the moment the hormones start working in our body...we will not be the same anymore....we will become a girl.

Some of us have become a very attractive woman....but unfortunately some don't.

Be realistic in our expectation, and don't think we will become Angelina Jolie the moment we take hormones. Most probably we will not.

take a look of this article:
      http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...ml#anchor66325

It's about having SRS...which is a much further step, but there is a similarity to HRT. Read the danger of SRS

Bye now and once again good luck
      A World Class Courtesan. Seeing is Believing.
      Canada-USA-Europe-New Zealand-Australia-South Africa and the Middle East

Comment

hi

Well I've been on estrace and spiro 8 years..havent gained or lost weight its just redistributed,have a sex drive when I never did pre HRT,have a C cup from the hormones,not implants,and my testosterone levels are very very low..the main thing is get monitored and by the Dr and endo..there can be serious health concerns,like heart issues and deep vein thrombosis that you wont realize unless your monitored..also its not to be taken lightly,hormones will change you,rewires the pathways between brain hemispheres as females have more than male,for some girls it effects functionality,,,not for me but for some..thing is there isnt a cookie cutter design of your reaction..its an individual thing...thusly why we all should be monitored for the changes that are occuring.
        Hope this helps a little

Comment

Delightful as always, Barbie. Not sure how that was necessary but I'm hoping it was intended to be advice. As I have specified in previous posts, I am currently on a medication that causes significant weight gain, and am very self-conscious about it.
          Back after about a year, you guys and gals remember me?
          5 months on hormones as of the 21st!

Comment

bemoaning mones

I second alot of what Ginny had to say. On Top of that there is another option for a Tblocker than Spiro or androcur etc it is called Suprefact. The endo that gives it to the London girls has had amazing results. Ive been on Suprefact, estrace and Progesterone for 4.5 years and gotten great results. 40C's, weight redistribution(and some gain lol), and the usual changes. I have kept 80% functionality due to how Suprefact works and even have "female orgasms" during oral sex. I have lost 2" of length and some girth leaving me with 6" instead of 8, a sacrifice I gladly make to get these Tits . You may get moody, crave chocolate like a fiend, just go with the flow and make sure you ar under a doctors care for the reasons given. Good Luck on your journey sister!

PS If you would like to learn more about Suprefact or want the Endo's name I go to, he does peer to peer consultations for people outside of London.

Comment

good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
              X