No announcement yet.

VANCOUVER--THE BEST and BIGGEST TOOL EVER visiting only for one week LOLA SWIFT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VANCOUVER--THE BEST and BIGGEST TOOL EVER visiting only for one week LOLA SWIFT

Hey Guys,
    I am Lola Swift the best of versatile kingdom, I am coming to Vancouver almost for the first time after 5 years later and second time,on the 4rd of SEPTEMBER 2013 afternon till 11th of September afternoon only one week .. you must to take care of this beautiful lady with a 9 inch big candy stick, if you are interested in meeting me , please email me for early notice, I ll be glad to give you good time and the best experience in your sexual life, couple hours, dinners and overnights are available, I ll be staying in down town hotel...I ll love to see you there, kisses, lola

first timers , students and older gentleman welcome
    for more info and pics please visit www.shemalelola.com
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone : 416-4516442
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LOLA_; 08-23-2013, 09:20 AM.
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Holy fuck

Lucky Vancouver....finally....naturally I'm in for several hours....what a gift....thanks Lola... it's been a while

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I am Lola Swift the best of versatile kingdom, I am coming to Vancouver almost for the first time after 5 years later and second time,on the 3rd of SEPTEMBER 2013 afternon till 11th of September afternoon only one week .. you must to take care of this beautiful lady with a 9 inch big candy stick, if you are interested in meeting me , please email me for early notice, I ll be glad to give you good time and the best experience in your sexual life, couple hours, dinners and overnights are available, I ll be staying in down town hotel...I ll love to see you there, kisses, lola

first timers , students and older gentleman welcome
    for more info and pics please visit www.shemalelola.com
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone : 416-4516442

Comment

This is fantastic. My ass can't wait.

Comment

4th of September 2013

wait wait
        Tomorrow there, Vancouver on the 4th of September , see you guys and hurry guys only one week so
        Originally posted by joedaddy View Post
        This is fantastic. My ass can't wait.
        Attached Files

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Vancouver last 3,5 days
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X